Covert Wireless Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
    What the **** is going on here. My covert has been taking pictures non stop since this morning and will not update any settings to make it stop!
    Just go to sensitivity and turn it off during those very windy days and turn it back on at night...

Comment

Originally posted by Roger_Roger View Post
      Just go to sensitivity and turn it off during those very windy days and turn it back on at night...
      I've changed the setting since that day and haven't the issues again. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        Mine stopped on 9/7/19.

No updated done....
        Gwen, with customer service said to do the "usual" fixes; change the SD card, turn the camera off, unplug the antenna, open the battery compartment, shake a chicken bone at it... etc. I also told her about my wife's stand where there seems to be a dead zone with Verizon (only 1/2 mile from my stand that gets good signals). She said she would talk to tech. support, and contact Verizon about my specific area and zip code. She said she would follow up with an email of their findings. I haven't heard anything. It's been a week. I went to the lease yesterday. The camera I posted about had a dead battery (6v with solar panel). I gotta swap over to Enloops, as Many have suggested. The 6v system does Not last long. I guess I'll call customer support back some time today and ask for Gwen, and see if she's had any luck with tech. support/Verizon.

Comment

I finally updated to the new app about two weeks ago. I like it much better than the old.

I have 11 Code Blacks running and they are all working great.

I have them set on a 2 minute interval. I have the work time set to turn them off at 10 AM and turn them back on at 4 PM. That cuts down on a lot of pictures of blowing weeds in the hot of the day.

Overall I'm loving them and they are really going to change the way I hunt this year by letting me stay out of the pasture except when I'm crawling in the tree.

Comment

No issues with my 5 and neighbors' 2. I like the app alot now.

Only slight issue I see is sometimes I gotta X out and open the app again for red notifications to show up

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              No issues with my 5 and neighbors' 2. I like the app alot now.

Only slight issue I see is sometimes I gotta X out and open the app again for red notifications to show up
              Same here with the red notifications.

If they added a button that would delete all the photos that I didn't put the thumbs up button on then that would be really snazzy

Comment

Off topic, is it worth getting the 2019 version when I assume the 2018 version (12mp) can be had at less than $300?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                  Off topic, is it worth getting the 2019 version when I assume the 2018 version (12mp) can be had at less than $300?

I have 3 18s and one 19 now in two different parts of the state (West and North). I have no reason to think I need to replace those other 18s with 19s as long as they stay working..... I would get whatever you can find at the best price.

And mind are working flawlessly... or at least what I would consider flawlessly.
                  Sure there can be a difference in the exact count on the badge but hell its easy to update.
                  Last edited by Smart; 09-17-2019, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Covert Wireless Update

Instead of Xing out of the app, I just push the menu bar at the top left.

And then click on Cameras. It will update your badges and take you back to your updated camera list. Easy 2 click fix

Comment

18 and 19 are totally different Models. the LTE model is so much better

Comment

18 and 19 are totally different Models. the LTE model is so much better

Hey Lightnin.....the '18 and '19 are both LTE models.

3G stopped with '17....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          I have 3 18s and one 19 now in two different parts of the state (West and North). I have no reason to think I need to replace those other 18s with 19s as long as they stay working......
                          Jason do you see much difference in the picture quality of the transmitted pics between the 18 & 19 models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            I have 3 18s and one 19 now in two different parts of the state (West and North). I have no reason to think I need to replace those other 18s with 19s as long as they stay working..... I would get whatever you can find at the best price.

And mind are working flawlessly... or at least what I would consider flawlessly.
                            Sure there can be a difference in the exact count on the badge but hell its easy to update.
                            thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                              Jason do you see much difference in the picture quality of the transmitted pics between the 18 & 19 models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No sir....not to many anyway. the difference is not noticeable in the normal transmitted pics... but I'm blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.. Somebody might have a different opinion than me but its not enough for me to have noticed.

Comment

thanks

Sure thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X