This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    This is what I need Texas to do. I need them to come out ****** off, play fast and put this game away early. Herman hasn’t done this in games he should win by 30, so that’s what I’m watching for on Saturday. Hopefully we see the second unit in the 3rd quarter.
    They put LaTech away and played the 2's and 3's for what felt like the first time since he has been HC. Need more of that!

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      To the point of expecting a loss every year - it doesn't bother me as much anymore.
      Wolverine looks pretty rough again. Run the table and if you are going to drop one do it early.

Comment

Fields Dobbins has looked great for the Buckeyes. Ready to see some competition. Thanks TCU
        FIFY …. LaGrange kid who I'm guessing just wanted to leave the State and play elsewhere. Happens to all the top CFB programs as some recruits don't want to attend college 1-2 hours from where they grew up.

Comment

To the point of expecting a loss every year - it doesn't bother me as much anymore.
          I used to take it waaaaay too seriously pre 2005-2009. A loss was just crushing. We're never gonna win it all. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.

Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I missed a lot of the CFB fun while I was hiking in the mountains of Colorado last week, but I managed to catch the important games.

Mond didn't step up, especially early, against Clemson. Like early in many games last year, he missed open receivers. The red zone pick and the fumble were killers. Davis and the receivers dropped easy passes and didn't make the big plays they needed to compete. I think the defense played reasonably well and kept them "in the game" (though it never felt like they were really in it after about mid-2nd quarter.)

The LSU/tu game was entertaining. Burrow and Ellinger are impressive, as were the receivers for LSU and Duvernay and Johnson for Texas. Stingly was REALLY impressive! I can understand the excitement Tiger fans have for the offense, but is there concern about the additional pressure it puts on the defense?

We'll be tailgating in Cstat this weekend. If y'all anybody is on campus, be sure to come by and say "howdy", grab a burger/brat or even hang out and watch the game on the big screen!
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

I'd sure like to see some bikinis instead of a face made for radio

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 3

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                I'd sure like to see some bikinis instead of a face made for radio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  send to BoB

Comment

I just read that there is a State wide Burn Ban now. Wonder if that is an attempt to keep the texas db's from getting burned?

Comment

Ouch, my humor meter must be broken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Bet that sounded better in his head...

Comment

its a joke, not a weenie. don't take it so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                            Wolverine looks pretty rough again. Run the table and if you are going to drop one do it early.
                            That one doesn't count - if that's the one game, it could get pretty ugly.

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            I used to take it waaaaay too seriously pre 2005-2009. A loss was just crushing. We're never gonna win it all. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.

Lol.
                            Same here - old age has mellowed me out considerably. I was pretty certain I was going to die watching a Buckeye game in my early 20s. Knew it was a matter of time before my heart would explode.

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                            FIFY …. LaGrange kid who I'm guessing just wanted to leave the State and play elsewhere. Happens to all the top CFB programs as some recruits don't want to attend college 1-2 hours from where they grew up.
                            Absolute stud. He was a weird one, never even visited before committing, and then stuck with it the entire time. Glad he did.

Comment

No.
                              No it wasn't.

A man walks into a zoo. The only animal was a dog.
                              It was a sh itzu

Thats a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                                its a joke, not a weenie. don't take it so hard.
                                A dumb one given LSU DBs were scorched as well.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X