No announcement yet.

Texas Hunter Products Sponsors the Green Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys! We are excited about the opportunity and love hearing the stories about the relationship some of yall have with Texas Hunter Products.

Make sure you stop in the Texas Hunter Products Booth (H1038) and give one of the guys working your TBH username. We will draw for a prize at the end of the show along with an additional winner after all the EXPOs. All 3 THP guys in the booth will be TBH guys (Heath, CodyB, and STXSlayer).

Comment

Seems like I remember back in the day when feeders became popular that they were THE hookup when it came to all that stuff! Congrats on it Heath! I know you love sports,but the outdoors have to be pretty cool as well!!

Comment

Their fish feeders are top notch and the best out there - also customer service is excellent IMO

Comment

This is awesome news!

Congrats Heath on the new gig and living your dream.

But most of all, thank YOU Texas Hunter Products!

Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmm!!!! I’m needing a new 55g protien feeder!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Bump

Comment

This is ALLSOME!

Gotta find my checkbook!

Comment

I have a fish feeder and the support has been outstanding. They go over and above to help you with any problem or questions. Great people and excellent products.

Comment

All Aggies Agree, Heath is the coolest Longhorn on the Green Screen! Good products sold by a Great Man!!! Congrats Heath!

Comment

TBH Sponsor and Heath involved....looks like I'll be spending some money with THP.

Comment

this is awesome. I have two of their fish feeders that I inherited from another lease member. They both need reworked. Now I know who to contact to help me. Thanks for becoming a sponsor.

Comment

I’m in need of some feeder rehab on an academy, just want to change it out... does the location in SA have a store front?

Comment

Model PF 300 is all I ran for years in East Texas. Great simple design.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              Thanks guys! We are excited about the opportunity and love hearing the stories about the relationship some of yall have with Texas Hunter Products.

Make sure you stop in the Texas Hunter Products Booth (H1038) and give one of the guys working your TBH username. We will draw for a prize at the end of the show along with an additional winner after all the EXPOs. All 3 THP guys in the booth will be TBH guys (Heath, CodyB, and STXSlayer).

Too cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
                                I’m in need of some feeder rehab on an academy, just want to change it out... does the location in SA have a store front?

Yes sir! We are open 8-5pm M-F.

Come see us!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2587.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	24587739

Comment

Working...
                                X