No announcement yet.

Babymoon ideas in the US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get on Airbnb and get a cabin on the lake or river and just relax and chill .
    Floating is easy work

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
      WTH is babymoon??
      A hub cap?

Comment

Hyatt Hill Country is nice in SA. However, I’d just call it a vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
          The 529 is already planned out.
          Then sounds like you have enough to go on a trip with your wife. And, call it whatever the hell you want.

It's hot, hot, hot. So how about a trip to the mountains. Jackson hole?
          Maybe go to Boulder and surrounding area? Or a ski resort town that has some restaurants, various trail options, spas, roads with lookouts, scenery, etc.
          Last edited by MLank; 07-13-2019, 11:59 AM.

Comment

My wife is due with our first on 8/5. We have been going places every weekend for the last month or so knowing we won’t be for a while. Nothing big, just a day or two. Bolivar, road trip around the hill country, lake Conroe, visiting old friends in Huntsville, lake Medina this weekend (just down the road from us). I think we will be staying close to home base from here on though.

If you drive somewhere, get ready to stop frequently.

Never heard of a babymoon though.

Comment

This is new to me but I would rather travel with my kids than my wife when she was that pregnant. I wouldnt do a road trip. Would be uncomfortable and lots of pee breaks. My kids have always traveled well though even as babies in a plane

Comment

I’d just send her away for a week wherever she wants to go and I’d take a week off and stare at the wall and go into nostalgia mode to remember what life was all about before wife and kids.
                FYI I married 20 yrs and have a 9 and 15 so I know what I’m talking about.

Baby moon??? What will hallmark invent next?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
                  My wife is due with our first on 8/5. We have been going places every weekend for the last month or so knowing we won’t be for a while. Nothing big, just a day or two. Bolivar, road trip around the hill country, lake Conroe, visiting old friends in Huntsville, lake Medina this weekend (just down the road from us). I think we will be staying close to home base from here on though.

If you drive somewhere, get ready to stop frequently.

Never heard of a babymoon though.
                  That's a good point, bud. I think we would be interested in that except she has to work 2 saturdays and 2 sundays each month. The rest of the time we're prepping for the kid (getting the room ready, re-finishing the crib, and other projects I have to get finished.)

Thanks for the advice.

Comment

A trip to never never land, then quietly remove your balls from her purse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Reason #39,602 I'm glad to be childfree lol

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                        A trip to never never land, then quietly remove your balls from her purse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swampa your pm box is full! Clear some room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Season is coming up, go to deer camp and top off the feeders.

Good luck man, I wouldn’t travel too far. Plenty of places to go here in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                            This is new to me but I would rather travel with my kids than my wife when she was that pregnant. I wouldnt do a road trip. Would be uncomfortable and lots of pee breaks. My kids have always traveled well though even as babies in a plane
                            Yep. My little girl you just give her an Ipad and stop for pee breaks every few hours and she’ll ride 12-13 hours no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                              Traveling with a child sucks, so you go before the child arrives. A last trip to enjoy time with your spouse.
                              Nothing with your child sucks.

Comment

Go to the nearest chuck-e-cheese and take notes on what the next few years of your life is going to look like.

Comment

Working...
                                X