No announcement yet.

I have joined the CBD oil crowd - Anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve looked into this (a little bit) for my father in law, it sounds like there’s nothing you can get in Texas legally that has any real value. It seems the real deal is available in Oklahoma with prescription...does that sound right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For whats its worth I had a bad anxiety this weekend triggered by a situation on Friday. The CBD did nothing noticeable this time. So I am not sure what to think now...but I decided not to purchase anymore. Further research the last couple weeks appears there isn't anything chemically in this stuff you can purchase in Texas that affects your body. Might as well just be dandelion oil, or crabgrass oil. I am starting to think it is popular because of its apparent ties back to Cannibus...to which it is not. I understand I have done a complete 180 from my previous post.

Comment

I been trying to tell fools this for months.

Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I’ve looked into this (a little bit) for my father in law, it sounds like there’s nothing you can get in Texas legally that has any real value. It seems the real deal is available in Oklahoma with prescription...does that sound right?

It is legal in Texas, by prescription for epilepsy patients only.

The stuff legally sold in Texas is hemp oil labeled as CBD. Total farce.

Comment

In Colorado and Oklahoma, you have to be a legal resident to obtain a subscription. Sending you a PM.

Comment

I am on CBD for the issues that you listed before. Not severe anxiety, but general anxiety that completely screwed with my sleeping. I have been on it for a while and have pulled off any meds that dr. had prescribed. I also just went through shoulder surgery and was told to add it to my daily inflammation routine and I have to say it has helped there as well.

I don't think that CBD is a replacement for where prescription meds are needed. But I do see where it helps with acute issues. I sleep better with it, placed under my tongue before I go to bed. I also find that briefly helps with the radiating pain down my arm from shoulder surgery. I haven't seen any negative effects from it. I have the wife on it currently for helping with sleep. She is my test for it working on someone with wanting no more than help relaxing and good nights sleep.

The brand I use is HempWorx. They are out of Las Vegas and are one of the 10 companies the FDA has backed at this time. The other we looked at was Charlotte's Web out of Denver, also one the FDA has backed.
              Amazon is full of a bunch of fake stuff. So buyer beware.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                In Colorado and Oklahoma, you have to be a legal resident to obtain a subscription. Sending you a PM.
                Incorrect for Colorado. All weed is legal for recreation.

Correct for Oklahoma.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Incorrect for Colorado. All weed is legal for recreation.

Correct for Oklahoma.

In Colorado, there is the Medical version and the Recreational Version. To obtain the Medical version, you have to be a resident of the state to get a prescription. I know this as fact and was replying specifically to Dale's comment.

I'm not talking about the street side shops that sell Recreational only.

Comment

We are looking for some kind of topical application for pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      For whats its worth I had a bad anxiety this weekend triggered by a situation on Friday. The CBD did nothing noticeable this time. So I am not sure what to think now...but I decided not to purchase anymore. Further research the last couple weeks appears there isn't anything chemically in this stuff you can purchase in Texas that affects your body. Might as well just be dandelion oil, or crabgrass oil. I am starting to think it is popular because of its apparent ties back to Cannibus...to which it is not. I understand I have done a complete 180 from my previous post.

Sorry you had to go through that man...anxiety attacks suck.

Comment

In Colorado, there is the Medical version and the Recreational Version. To obtain the Medical version, you have to be a resident of the state to get a prescription. I know this as fact and was replying specifically to Dale's comment.

I'm not talking about the street side shops that sell Recreational only.
                        Yes you are correct. I forgot. Actually I didn't realize the minute amount of thc in cbd would place it in the medicinal category in that state. Seems dumb. You can buy high thc rec weed but not less than .03 % thc cbd oil without a prescription.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-10-2019, 10:56 AM.

Comment

I got my card when I had to medically retire last year. I can get better much better deals with a three hour drive to CO. I prefer a high CBD strain with about 5-6 % THC. It helps me breathe better.
                          Last edited by ladrones; 06-10-2019, 11:09 AM.

Comment

We are looking for some kind of topical application for pain.

jenna owens from the kid kraddick show started a line of CBD topicals and stuff and is getting incredible reviews https://fitish.com/. I dont think its for pain though

Comment

People have been selling cure alls and snake oil since the days of stage coaches but the effectiveness has not changed. Products that have to be sold by MLM are sold that way for a reason IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by 4x4 AG View Post
                                I am on CBD for the issues that you listed before. Not severe anxiety, but general anxiety that completely screwed with my sleeping. I have been on it for a while and have pulled off any meds that dr. had prescribed. I also just went through shoulder surgery and was told to add it to my daily inflammation routine and I have to say it has helped there as well.

I don't think that CBD is a replacement for where prescription meds are needed. But I do see where it helps with acute issues. I sleep better with it, placed under my tongue before I go to bed. I also find that briefly helps with the radiating pain down my arm from shoulder surgery. I haven't seen any negative effects from it. I have the wife on it currently for helping with sleep. She is my test for it working on someone with wanting no more than help relaxing and good nights sleep.
                                But what exact chemical is causing you to sleep better and helping you with inflammation thats in the CBD oil?

Comment

Working...
                                X