No announcement yet.

T/C Pixs 7-9-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks purdy good Jeremy. We will be putting out the tc's this weekend. You and Brandon come see us.

Comment

Nice Pics.....looks to be the start to a successful season!

Comment

Buck in Pic No 2 & 4 looks old as dirt and has great mass. Looks like a different mature buck in Pic No 6 & 8. Great bucks and Pics. Good Luck this year.

Comment

nice

Comment

How old??????
            Attached Files

Comment

6-7. And the only reason I don't say older is that that they typically lose weight after that age, and this guy is a porker1

Comment

Scared to even answer that question. I believe you are right on with the 7+, def 6.5+. If we had another summer like last I bet he wouldn't have made it.
                That pic should be made a sticky"...this is what a fully mature deer looks like....."!

Even if you find a bigger deer I vote that this is your target deer this year. Depending on tine length he should creep up close to upper 130-140.

Comment

Very very old. Definitely post mature IMHO. Whackem'

Comment

Very nice. And I agree on 6 or 7 on the one you asked age. Definitely could be older.

Comment

Shooting age. No way to know unless you been following him for a while but he is 100% mature and fixing to be on the way down hill IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by super sport View Post
                        I like the split g3 deer be cool looking when he finishs out.
                        No leave the date so we can start earlier.
                        good pix as always.

stephen
                        Thanks Stephen.

I hope soon the right one shows up and gets my trigger finger going

Comment

Working...
                        X