Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tagged

Comment

Comes highly recommended by Fishndude.... I bought on his referral and it is A GREAT PRODUCT...

Comment

I am finishing my first 250 ct bottle of Cosequin DX on my lab and honestly I did not notice any difference. I may give this a try and buy off Amazon

Comment

Tagged

Comment

It's all natural, no way it can work, needs medication. Good for you man, I recommend joint supplements for many of my patients, both human and animal.

Comment

Ok, ordered. My lab has been on some form of glucosamine chews for years now. I can tell a difference when we forget them too. Lately he's getting worse, coming up on 11 years next month. Vet said he was in pain and put him on pain meds. I'm just looking for him to stop groaning. He still asks for his evening walk but shure is slowing down.

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
                Do you know if it works on people? I could use some of that.
                Looks like the same stuff I take, recommended by my powerlifting coach.

I get mine off Bodybuilding.com cheapest I've seen but you can get it just about anywhere but all it is is glucosamine chondroitin with MSM. It has helped my joints significantly while training for strongman.

That being said, never thought to use it on dogs, will definitely have to remember this for the next pup I get.

Comment

I had a bad shoulder, and knees that clicked when I walked. I started taking 2000 mg. of Glucoseamine, seldom do I have these issues after taking.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                    Ok, ordered. My lab has been on some form of glucosamine chews for years now. I can tell a difference when we forget them too. Lately he's getting worse, coming up on 11 years next month. Vet said he was in pain and put him on pain meds. I'm just looking for him to stop groaning. He still asks for his evening walk but shure is slowing down.

Have you seen any good results yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      I am finishing my first 250 ct bottle of Cosequin DX on my lab and honestly I did not notice any difference. I may give this a try and buy off Amazon
                      We tried that with ours also, with no improvement.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                          Have you seen any good results yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          He just got started on Saturday. Pain meds prescription ran out and I'm thinking I might test him for a few weeks without the drugs.

Comment

My 14yo Boykin is starting to have issues, we have her on Predisone for pain now, hopefully this will help her.

Comment

Originally posted by bowmansdad View Post
                              My 14yo Boykin is starting to have issues, we have her on Predisone for pain now, hopefully this will help her.
                              If your that far along... Start mentally and emotionally preparing... Long term pred use causes problems in itself...

Comment

Working...
                              X