• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GLM View Post
    We are all set up. Where is errybody??

Dang you’re pimpin!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Somebody bring a Yeti, y'all will need it to make ice this weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it Friday yet???

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
          Is it Friday yet???
          Someone's dragging the anchor! This week has gone by super slow!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
            Someone's dragging the anchor! This week has gone by super slow!
            Yeah, I gotta get done with work early today. Got to get beer, ice and a few other items, load truck and get ready to leave at 6am.

Comment

Comment

Work weeks about over! Time to get packing!!![emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

I need to work at least half a day tomorrow. Got steel stacked all over the place. Hope to.leave around noon or 1

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                    Work weeks about over! Time to get packing!!![emoji106][emoji106]

I'm packed. Just have to ice down the beer!

Comment

Picked up new boat at noon.
                      All my toys are loaded, bag packed, setting on go. My grandson and I will leave out about 4:30 in the morning

Comment

I will be leaving work around 430 and then home to pack. My son and I will be hitting the road around 9am in the morning. My wife will be meeting us up there after she gets off tomorrow evening. We will unload and run to the lease which is 25 min from there and pick up our canopy and stuff. Almost go time now!

Comment

I am heading up early. Should be there in a few hours.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Be safe out there, Sam Rayburn can get rough. I bass fished today and it wasn't too bad, main lake probably 2 footers, 15 mile an hour south wind and hot. Make sure to drink plenty of water doesn't take long for people to get overheated. For the guys with smaller boats if your headed to the bridge I would suggest driving around and putting in at Cassels Boykin, will make for a short protected run to the bridge. Also for those unfamiliar to Rayburn it is full of stumps and with the lake at pool or just below that puts them just under the surface. Wish I could make it but I'm headed back to work tomorrow through the weekend. Also if your headed to the bridge you better be there early, if not take a number.

Comment

Was actually lots of boats on the water today. Most were looking for a bent rod pattern. I hit a stretch and picked up a few bass and looked up and had 3 boats come idle by and mark the area I was fishing. Been seeing a few of the Bassmaster elites up there this week and last week. Pretty sure the are laying over at Rayburn until the Sabine practice starts next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                                Picked up new boat at noon.
                                All my toys are loaded, bag packed, setting on go. My grandson and I will leave out about 4:30 in the morning
                                Your other grandson has to work tonight, catch a few hours nap, then head that way. Not sure what time I will show up. Looking forward to it!

Comment

Working...
                                X