No announcement yet.

Rockets....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who in the hell calls a foul with .5 secs left on a secured rebound? Great win Rockets.

Comment

Huge win. Takes a lot to beat the Warriors on their home court.

Comment

Hardin just dunked all over green—- man I loved that....

Comment

What a game! Rockets showed some teeth tonight. Looking forward to Thursday night back in Houston.

Comment

Nice win!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
              Great game!
              Dude...I have seen you post some pics at sporting events with some really good seats....

Who do you know, or how are you getting these ?

Nice seats

Comment

That was a big win

Comment

Winner of game 5 will likely win the series. Really like the defense yesterday. Bottled up the shooters when it counted.

Comment

Stayed up way too late watching the game. It was a good one

Comment

Seen last night Fertitta is giving the seniors from Santa Fe HS free tickets to game 5.

Comment

It was a great game and we really needed the win...that 3rd period was rough!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Who in the hell calls a foul with .5 secs left on a secured rebound? Great win Rockets.
                          Ref trying to fulfill the NBA wishes of GS in the finals...I agree with you, that was ignorant !

That may have been a little harsh, but that's how I feel (being a Rocket fan).
                          Go Rockets !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                            Seen last night Fertitta is giving the seniors from Santa Fe HS free tickets to game 5.
                            That is AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                              Rockets are a very good team and Harden is a superstar but the Warroiers have to much fire power. Maybe two decades ago with the physicality that was allowed on defense they could be slowed enough. Any of the 5 starters can get it done iin any game. Even Green, as much of an arse as he appears to be, he is actually a great team player. Green gives them defense, assists, rebounds or gets them the psychological edge with his loud mouth. Whatever the team needs in the trenches he will do. He is the kind of player you like as a teammate and despise as am opponent.

I have no dog in this fight so just basically giving my opinion; barring injury Houston doesn't have a chance.
                              Wow was I wrong!! Serve me a plate full of crow!! No matter what happens( I still thing G S will win) I will have a plate of crow... It appeared to me the Rockets had no chance after game one...

Comment

Good first half besides all that dang dribbling!!! Rockets really need to act like the team with the BEST record in all of the NBA...……..this is the PLAYOFFS...……...time to get real!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X