X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They haven't been all that easy recently

Comment

You know your conference lacks marquee games and is at the bottom of the pecking order when you're all fired up about your next 10 years worth of OOC games.

News Flash: 3/6 of these teams we play every single year. So while Texas is playing OU and then 1 of these teams every year for their 2 marquee games a year, we will be playing Bama, LSU, Arkansas (I include them because well your OOC did), Auburn with games vs Georgia, Florida, Clemson 2x, ND 2x, and Miami 2x and we don't even have 2026 and 2027 set yet where you have OSU and Michigan.

So if you're keeping score, you will have 2 marquee games a year while we have 4-5.

Congratulations on getting a taste of what it's like to eat at the Big Dog table like we already are, and exposure with playing SEC etc quality teams.... You like the taste don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        They got to get over LSU first[emoji1]

Obviously I’m referring to regular season scheduled games.
        I would rather see LSU lose to every team in the SEC west as long as they beat the TAM-ees. So far so good.

I can't believe my youngest is about to have a U T diploma to hang on his wall. Whowouldathunkit? Definitely something we tend to not tell many family members.
        Last edited by Bayouboy; 05-17-2018, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
          You know your conference lacks marquee games and is at the bottom of the pecking order when you're all fired up about your next 10 years worth of OOC games.

News Flash: 3/6 of these teams we play every single year. So while Texas is playing OU and then 1 of these teams every year for their 2 marquee games a year, we will be playing Bama, LSU, Arkansas (I include them because well your OOC did), Auburn with games vs Georgia, Florida, Clemson 2x, ND 2x, and Miami 2x and we don't even have 2026 and 2027 set yet where you have OSU and Michigan.

So if you're keeping score, you will have 2 marquee games a year while we have 4-5.

Congratulations on getting a taste of what it's like to eat at the Big Dog table like we already are, and exposure with playing SEC etc quality teams.... You like the taste don't you?

Except those 4-5 teams you mention don't list A&M as a marquee game.....Its like playing Wake Forest, Louisville, or K-State to them.. ......... oh wait..

Comment

What's it like being a fluffer?

You do realize that no one outside of aggys think that those are marquee games, because the only football tradition ags have is running out of time. You have a handful of marquee opponents.

Comment

My wife is at the college football hall of fame in Atlanta today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4495.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	24539589

Name:	IMG_4497.jpg
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	24539590

Name:	IMG_4496.jpg
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	24539591

Name:	54827811936__42DC7A7C-ECD8-454C-9FB4-BF78510C9289.jpg
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	24539592

Name:	IMG_4506.jpg
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	24539593

Comment

Looks like a great time at the HOF. I haven't been to Atlanta but it will be on the list.

Comment

Just cause you are invited to the dinner doesn’t mean you get to sit at the “big boy table”

Name:	IMG_8455.JPG
Size:	126.5 KB
ID:	24539594

Comment

Just cause you are invited to the dinner doesn’t mean you get to sit at the “big boy table”

[ATTACH]908415[/ATTACH]
                    LOL! Ol' blue dog gets pretty excited when I cook a t-bone, but he aint settin at no table.

Comment

My wife is at the college football hall of fame in Atlanta today.

[ATTACH]908410[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]908411[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]908412[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]908413[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]908414[/ATTACH]

Great pics Heath! I need to make that trip one day.

Comment

[ATTACH]908415[/ATTACH]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Who will be coaching Texas in 2022 when they play against Saban?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Herman....Who will be paying Jimbo's buyout in that same year?

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Major.

Herman will be coaching the Cowboys after winning 3 straight National Titles.

Isn't this what we are doing here......

Comment

Major.

Herman will be coaching the Cowboys after winning 3 straight National Titles.

Isn't this what we are doing here......

#NFLnotSECready

Comment

Working...
                                X