GRXH 2017, March of the Deplorables!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
    I've got a Whole Ribeye Roast sitting in the freezer for Thursday night.
    Not o seem ungrateful for your meaty contributions; but wasn't there supposed to be some Tuna steaks in there as well...?

Comment

GRXH Noobs, LISTEN UP!

Phone numbers: Numbers are being posted in this thread for people with boats to pick you up if you need it. When a number is posted add it to your phone right then under the users screen name. This way you will have it on your phone and not need to search back through the threads to find one; not to mention that cell coverage is sketchy on the river and you may not be able to access the forum.

Hog Tags: Hog tags are needed for the WMA, stop at Duchess convenience store and get some. They are either $10 or $15, I can't remember. Click here for the map to Duchess: Duchess Exxon

Keg Ice: If you are wondering what to bring for the group and aren't on the supply list, bring keg ice and/or boat fuel.

This one is for everyone!!!
      We will have four kegs, so bring 4 $5 bills, one for each keg if you are going to be drinking from the kegs. Kegs aren't free and freeloaders will be stripped and staked out over fire ant mounds.

Comment

2814136715 in case anyone needs mine. Again I'll be at Taylor park Friday around daybreak.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Phone List:
          bho0351 - 512 791 six-one-six-three
          huntinfool - 281 413 six-seven-one-five
          pigthumpber - 325 248 three-two-four-eight
          Hunter69 - 512 762 three-five-nine-nine
          Birddog66 - 512 416 two-three-eight-six (no boat, but he's around)
          JSpradley - 229 894 three-eight-one-five (no boat, but he's around)

Comment

Lighted nock trade
            I have 6 lumenok X (green) that I can't use because I need lumenok GT's
            anyone coming to GRXH have lumenok GT's that would want to trade their GT's for my X's

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
              Phone List:
              Navychief - 512 920 eight-three-five-five
              Rat - 512 525 seven-two-nine-nine
              Stone cold bobby - 337 515 four-eight-eight-zero

Comment

Stone Cold Bobby, are you still coming out Saturday?

Comment

Im not bringing a pony keg this year...I lost my connection.

Affordable Signs made a GRXH banner and is ready for pickup...essentially an 8'x4' map of Granger Lake and a ACOE Granger map inlaid. Im alot less crafty than I aspired. A Sharpie, Blue and Green tapes on the banner will be our tracker board.

My impeller on my boat motor took a crap on me so this weekend will be my first impeller replacement venture...if it doesnt work Ill hoof it to camp with Loser McLoserface. If all goes well or not, Ill be casting or hoofing off from Taylor Park around middayish on Thursday.
                  361-six fo niner- ninenyfife eightyquatro

Comment

Cool, we'll see if it can make it through one of Peppers drunken 3 AM fire walks...

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                      Phone List:

Correction -
                      Birddog66 - 512 415 two-three-eight-six

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                        Im not bringing a pony keg this year...I lost my connection.

Affordable Signs made a GRXH banner and is ready for pickup...essentially an 8'x4' map of Granger Lake and a ACOE Granger map inlaid. Im alot less crafty than I aspired. A Sharpie, Blue and Green tapes on the banner will be our tracker board.

My impeller on my boat motor took a crap on me so this weekend will be my first impeller replacement venture...if it doesnt work Ill hoof it to camp with Loser McLoserface. If all goes well or not, Ill be casting or hoofing off from Taylor Park around middayish on Thursday.
                        361-six fo niner- ninenyfife eightyquatro
                        Their pretty easy to replace. If your close to Taylor I'll be able to help you with it.

Comment

Has anyone mountain biked in? I keep thinking I don't want to take my yak this year because I pack a lot for a yak and it is a pain to get in and out at camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                            Cool, we'll see if it can make it through one of Peppers drunken 3 AM fire walks...
                            Don't worry, I'm not messing with anyone at 3am this year. I plan to hunt a lot so gonna try to not stay up so late

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter69 View Post
                              Their pretty easy to replace. If your close to Taylor I'll be able to help you with it.
                              Or if your west I can help you. He!! We can do it at ramp. What motor do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                                Has anyone mountain biked in? I keep thinking I don't want to take my yak this year because I pack a lot for a yak and it is a pain to get in and out at camp.
                                Curious of this too...never walked it so don't know terrain for bike....and what about dollying yaks down to ramp from top of seven?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X