3-D Targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-D Targets

I'm the ag teacher in Holland TX. I have a NASP program. I am also a RMEF committeeman. I applied for a RMEF education grant to buy 3-d targets for our nasp program and to also host a 3-d archery tournament for a Holland FFA fundraiser. I wanted to ask ya'll where would be the best place to start to get the targets for the best deal? Would any companies give us a break since we're a school. Any info would help. Thanks guys.
    Marshall Miles

If you had asked 3 weeks ago, I would have said the ASA Classic in Cullman, AL. You can get a full range with replacement cores for about $5K. But... since that's not an option....

I'd call ASA or Art Brown to see if they have any used targets for sale. OR - Call Delta McKenzie directly if you are going to order several. They usually cut some pretty good deals.

Comment

Originally posted by mlmtx01 View Post
      I'm the ag teacher in Holland TX. I have a NASP program. I am also a RMEF committeeman. I applied for a RMEF education grant to buy 3-d targets for our nasp program and to also host a 3-d archery tournament for a Holland FFA fundraiser. I wanted to ask ya'll where would be the best place to start to get the targets for the best deal? Would any companies give us a break since we're a school. Any info would help. Thanks guys.
      Marshall Miles
      When do you want to host the shoot?
      My 4H club has a full range of 3D targets that only get used once a year for our annual shoot. I would be willing to bet we could swing a joint 3D competition with either FFA, or your county 4H club, to use the targets for your shoot.

I don't think we would have any trouble allowing the use of our targets, but I would have to check. I'm pretty sure our club (the members) can just vote on it and get it approved. I would need to check with our club president to be sure though.

This would allow y'all to host a shoot, to make some money, before you need to buy targets if this is something you are going to do every year.

5juan2 five too five 7 too nine nine

Comment

GIVE ME A CALL 254-718-5326, I'm down the road in Salado I have some ideas for you.

Comment

Working...
        X