No announcement yet.

Pathological Liars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=DWA;13224196]I hate that every guy from Vietnam I meet was a sniper.

My nephew WAS a sniper, two tours in Iraq. He never tells anyone.

Comment

Money made and lost. Know a guy who has been a millionare 6 times now. his future daughter inlaw just received 2 mil from her parents estate and gave him 25k to buy a lawn mower.
      They both live in a single wide.
      I know a few true well off folks. they don't brag.

Comment

I'm not a fan of any kind of liar. The best I've dealt with recently are from Aggieman08 and I's African Taxidermist. Extremely frustrating!

Comment

I can’t stand liars and one uppers. Nothing I ever say is the truth and one uppers keep making me one up them. ****** me off!!!

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by TWP View Post
            I can’t stand liars and one uppers. Nothing I ever say is the truth and one uppers keep making me one up them. ****** me off!!!
            Most lier's hate to be one up'ed , such is politics, and deer camp management oh and throw in Lawers and insurance adjusters

Comment

Originally posted by TWP View Post
              I can't stand them even more than you.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                I used to know somebody like that, but he got sent off, by the CIA, to assassinate the head of a foreign government and was ambushed by aboriginal warrior women who then tortured him for weeks before he was able to escape by riding a tree trunk over a waterfall and hiking back to the US where he had to sneak into the country posing as a foreign diplomat, where he was mistakenly taken to the White House where he was asked to represent the government as an undercover agent at the ACE Hardware.....where he still works.
                Man...this cracked me the hell up.
                Thanks for a good laugh when I was really needing one.[emoji112][emoji112][emoji112]

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

I know two guys that have a hard time keeping the truth to themselves. On is my BIL. He was some military commando and has worked on all seven continents. I feel so bad for my SIL, she is a smart hardworking woman, my BIL has not held a decent job in the 25 years that I have known him. Sad individual. He has three kids from a previous marriage, and they are all very hard working kids. I credit their mother.

The other fella, I now him thru mine and his kids. We used to hang out a little. This guy claims that he had millions in investment. Lost it all on 9/11 because he and his wife were traveling in Italy, and his broker could not get a hold of him. We were at a party one night and I was talking to his wife, sweet gal. During our short conversation, she asked about an out of country trip my wife and I had recently taken. I then asked her if she had ever been to Europe. She said, no just Mexico and Costa Rica.

He also told some mutual friends that we went tuna fishing together. I was upset because he told everyone I out fished him. I've never been tune fishing. Ever. He has a revolving door of friends.

I don't understand why the truth is so hard for some people.

Comment

Worked with a guy in the fire department who could spin a yarn. Every time “we” did something as a crew, I would catch him telling someone else about his great deed. It never really bothered me until the day he told me a story about a life he saved. It was a perfect story not made up in any way. And I know because I saved that life. That kinda ended what friendship we had.

Comment

We have several in my family. It causes all sorts of emotions within me. I'm a very black and white kinda guy and can be very blunt, so I won't tolerate lies. I have a family member that served a very important role in Vietnam, but his true service is overshadowed by his perpetual lies of having performed other duties during service he never did. I do know some people have a lot of insecurity that compels them to unnecessarily embelish.

There's a lot of them on this site and every other public internet forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                        I have one buddy that is terrible about lying.

For instance he called me claiming he went on a skeet shoot a few months back and said he shot terrible and shot 50 or 60 out of 100. I went on my first skeet shoot ever and told him I shot a 78 out of 100 and he said that was terrible and he shot 99 out of 100 the last time he went[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        FJ?

Comment

These stories are great. Reminds me a lot of some of the people I met when I was serving undercover in British Parliament trying to bring down a rogue member of the House of Lords. That assignment was very important, but it cost me my NBA career....I used to wear Lebron out during our AAU days, back when I was dating Mia Hamm and helping to form Google. But, when you're born with a photographic memory, X-ray vision and superhuman strength, you serve the world where needed.

Comment

Worked with a guy that was really a good dude, he’d help you with anything, really a lot of fun to hang around with but you couldn’t believe a word he said. He didn’t really out and out lie but he did embellish the truth quite a bit.
                            I told him one time, Steve you lie more than anybody I know. His reply “Nah, there’s a lot of people that lie more than me” [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, I have enjoyed the stories keep them coming. I have an Aunt who lies a lot but her lies are just fantastic tales and dont harm anyone so we all just laugh and go along with it. Sometimes we even encourage it as the story goes along just to see how outlandish it can become. We have another family member that lies to create drama and tension within the family. I finally made the decision to cut her out of my life completely last November. As someone else mentioned earlier there are some on this forum. The internet is just awesome for them. And Curt you are full of ****!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                                These stories are great. Reminds me a lot of some of the people I met when I was serving undercover in British Parliament trying to bring down a rogue member of the House of Lords. That assignment was very important, but it cost me my NBA career....I used to wear Lebron out during our AAU days, back when I was dating Mia Hamm and helping to form Google. But, when you're born with a photographic memory, X-ray vision and superhuman strength, you serve the world where needed.
                                I'm loving the posts, Curt

Comment

Working...
                                X