lake bardwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lake bardwell

Dad has been in good communication with a warden out there, apparently no deer hunting this yr so the population may grow. Anyone ever hunted pigs out there? Anyone ever hunted deer out there in the past? May make a day trip with the old man to try to stick a pig. Thanks

Both would be news to me... dont think there is much activity... Maybe a few hogs north. Hope this helps

Comment

I haven't ever seen a deer out there,just hogs.

Comment

I have never ever seen a deer anywhere near the corp of engineer property..... have seen signs of hogs..

Is anyone going to try to duck hunt out there this year?

Comment

bvfd - do you work at the Ennis Fire Department?

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
            I have never ever seen a deer anywhere near the corp of engineer property..... have seen signs of hogs..

Is anyone going to try to duck hunt out there this year?
            Hi Angie

Do y'all duck hunt out there? I duck hunt a lot, but I've never hunted L Bardwell.

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
              bvfd - do you work at the Ennis Fire Department?
              I'm guessing it stands for Bristol Volunteer FD, which is where I'm from.. I didn't even know you could deer hunt at bardwell

Comment

Originally posted by bvfd25 View Post
                Both would be news to me... dont think there is much activity... Maybe a few hogs north. Hope this helps
                No sir, But we do have a fellow TBH that works for Ennis FD.. BVFD stands for Bardwell, Work for Midlothian FD

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
                  Hi Angie

Do y'all duck hunt out there? I duck hunt a lot, but I've never hunted L Bardwell.
                  If you can find water good luck!! Lake is lowest I've seen!

Comment

I was not home this weekend, so I don't get to listen for any shots of fellow duck hunters at Bardwell. Have not seen any ducks on the water as I go over the bridge either... angie

Comment

Originally posted by cnelson23 View Post
                      Dad has been in good communication with a warden out there, apparently no deer hunting this yr so the population may grow. Anyone ever hunted pigs out there? Anyone ever hunted deer out there in the past? May make a day trip with the old man to try to stick a pig. Thanks
                      Did you ever go out there looking for pigs? I just moved to Manfield and am looking for somewhere to go, since I'm now too far from Ray Roberts for just an evening or morning pig hunt.

Comment

Scouted a little for them, lots of sign back in Sept. haven't been out there much lately. They move around alot, up and down waxahachie cr. and all the branches. No deer.

Comment

We use to hunt it a ton. Back then they didn't allow deer hunting. I never knew they started. I never saw a deer there. As for hogs. There was sign everywhere, but we never saw them. The rangers at the corps office always told us where the hogs were, but we never found them.

Comment

now days the hog trappers keep them moving around, they are there, just really hard to find

Comment

Becareful of what you leave in your truck. When I use to go there, there was a guy who would steal anything in the bed of your truck and periodically break windows.

Comment

Working...
                              X