2020 Saltwater Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Looks like 6 going so far. 2 boats should be perfect unless we get another added. 3 and 3. I'll be at the Harbor 630 ish...

you spending the night in usual spot?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      you spending the night in usual spot?
      No sir I'll be driving in that morning.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

If someone else brings a boat, I would like to fish with ya'll Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
            Come on David we'll figure it out. No man left behind

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post

Plan on it David, if need be we will bring my boat instead and I can carry 4

Comment

I’m trying to shuffle a couple of meetings and will know by end of day today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                  I’m trying to shuffle a couple of meetings and will know by end of day today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Maybe I'll get to see that pimp'n boat

Comment

Plan on it David, if need be we will bring my boat instead and I can carry 4
                    Thanks Brent! Truly Appreciated!

Comment

I'll keep watching. My rig is at the lake, I can slide over Sunday on the way home from deer watching

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        I'll keep watching. My rig is at the lake, I can slide over Sunday on the way home from deer watching

Can’t see it making sense for you to make a special trip to the lake. My rig is good for 4-5 and if we go over that Bryce would love to run his rig so we can drag both.

And his will run with the rest of the shallow boats[emoji6]

Comment

I'm fishing monday. But unfortunately not with yall.

I'm fishing in a tournament monday. Oh boy, what fun.

Comment

Can’t see it making sense for you to make a special trip to the lake. My rig is good for 4-5 and if we go over that Bryce would love to run his rig so we can drag both.

And his will run with the rest of the shallow boats[emoji6]
                            Makes me no difference. I'll bring yall breakfast either way
                            Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
                            I'm fishing monday. But unfortunately not with yall.

I'm fishing in a tournament monday. Oh boy, what fun.
                            All the fish are in the far east! Take em to sargent

Comment

I’ll see y’all there Monday. I have room for a couple on my boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                All the fish are in the far east! Take em to sargent
                                I think most are headed down west to wade.

We won this one last year so my guys are coming back expecting a repeat. Nowhere to go but down.

Here is the results from last year's tournament. No problem living up to that trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X