Gainsville, FL ASA Pro-Am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gainsville, FL ASA Pro-Am

Is anyone going? I'm driving on Thursday.

See ya'll there, Jayde & I will be there Friday afternoon.

Comment

Good Luck to everyone. That's just too far for me and work has been slow for a couple of months.

Comment

I better change that to driving on Thrusday and Friday. I don't think I can make the 16 hour drive in one day with Momma, but even if we could, I would like to be coherent on Friday.

Comment

Well Jayde & I are headed to the airport in a little while. Never been to Fl. so this should be fun. The weather lokks to be alittle warmer there but its been raining.Dustybritches already left ,thier driving ,looks like 16 hour drive for them! Wish us luck & safe travel,Maybe a prayer or two would be appreciated. Up dates to follow.

Comment

Have fun !!!!

Hey Brett. You and Jadye go to the ASA Indoor Smack Down round in the Easton/Newberry Indoor facility. It is going to run from 4:00 to 6:00 this afternoon with the finals starting at 6:00pm. This is an event that is going to be run at selected Pro/Ams that have an indoor facility and it will be run this December at the DAIR (Delta ASA Indoor Round) National event.

Check it out and check out the pics from Cowtown. I got some of Jadye and you.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
              Have fun !!!!

Hey Brett. You and Jadye go to the ASA Indoor Smack Down round in the Easton/Newberry Indoor facility. It is going to run from 4:00 to 6:00 this afternoon with the finals starting at 6:00pm. This is an event that is going to be run at selected Pro/Ams that have an indoor facility and it will be run this December at the DAIR (Delta ASA Indoor Round) National event.

Check it out and check out the pics from Cowtown. I got some of Jadye and you.
              Thanks Mike, Those pics are great, Thanks for all you & Tracey do!!

Comment

Hope you have Good Luck and have a safe trip Brett!

Comment

good luck

Comment

Good luck to all the TEXAS crew. Go whoop some Gator Tail.

Comment

Working...
                    X