8 Till 11 Shotgun start both days

Feb. 6th & 7th
    Mar. 6th & 7th
    April 3rd & 4th
    May 1st & 2nd
    June 5th & 6th
    July 3rd & 4th
    Aug. 7th & 8th
    Sept. 4th Bow Hunter Warm up 10 am Cal. Start..

How far is that from Ft.worth?

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
      How far is that from Ft.worth?
      90 miles

Comment

Okay...I'm confused...8-11 shotgun start? How many shotguns are we gonna have?? LOL!!

Comment

MY bad....8 till 11 cal. start both days. Bow Hunter Warmup 10 am Shotgun

Comment

Up top...

Comment

up again <-------<<<

Comment

Up we go <----<<<

Comment

Feb. 6th and or Sun. Feb. 7th 3-D at Waco. Come and shoot with us.

Comment

I am assuming that the "and/or" 7th will depend on the Sat. turnout. My family and I will only be able to shoot on the 7th. Could you post something on here Sat. evening so that I will know if you will or will not have the Sun. shoot?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by yotekilr View Post
                      I am assuming that the "and/or" 7th will depend on the Sat. turnout. My family and I will only be able to shoot on the 7th. Could you post something on here Sat. evening so that I will know if you will or will not have the Sun. shoot?

thanks
                      You can shoot both days if you like or just one day. Sat or Sun. WE WILL SHOOT SUN. <----<<<

Comment

thanks! See ya there!!!

Comment

What is the cost and is there known yardages ETC... Need info please

Comment

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
                            What is the cost and is there known yardages ETC... Need info please
                            Members 10 $ non-members 15 $ You can join our club for 35$ for a single membership or 45$ for the familey. You get the combo to the gate and come and go as you please. We have 42 targets set up and a pratice range out to 70 yards. This is 30 animals all unknown....We have one of the most challenging courses in TX......Good luck and i hope to see you there <---<<<

Comment

Originally posted by scoop88 View Post
                              Members 10 $ non-members 15 $ You can join our club for 35$ for a single membership or 45$ for the familey. You get the combo to the gate and come and go as you please. We have 42 targets set up and a pratice range out to 70 yards. This is 30 animals all unknown....We have one of the most challenging courses in TX......Good luck and i hope to see you there <---<<<
                              Thank you Ill get in touch with Steve and join. I doubt Ill make the shoot this weekend but its on my to-do list

Comment

Working...
                              X