Oops dropped camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops dropped camera

Actually Dad dropped the camera, lens busted but it looks like it will snap back together, doesn't look broke.!? Any body have any experience with this what it would take to repair, and if I need to, where to take it in the Houston area.
    Thanks
    Attached Files

I think that's going to have to go back to Nikon. Might check with a local shop first, but...

Shop the latest mirrorless & DSLR cameras and NIKKOR lenses from the official Nikon eCommerce site. Explore our innovations and photo equipment!

I have had to return a lens for repair. It took about two weeks to get it back. What lens is it? Do you have it insured? It might be better economically to just buy a new one.

Comment

After looking at it closer it definitely would need to go in for repair ribbons tore. Checking on that lense warranty had one at one time
      Attached Files

Comment

The warranty won't do you any good if it was dropped. Insurance will though. You can get it through your homeowners. Check out the Nikon service website. You can ship the lens to them and they will give you a repair estimate. Make your repair/replace decision then.

Comment

Alright, thanks for
          The advice.

Comment

Working...
          X