Tuesday the beginning or the end??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday the beginning or the end??

Well tuesday I have divorce court for the first time.. Wish me luck..

Been there, not easy, AT THAT TIME! You will get through it!!

Comment

Paging Burnadell...

Good luck WT...

Comment

Kick her arse, Troy!!!

Comment

Good luck, I hope all goes well for you, and your family.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Absolutely the beginning of great things. I remember how hard it was to believe that.

I'm 18 years on the other side now and it was the best choice!

Comment

What happened?

I am getting married June 23 and every week for the past ten years somebody posts on here that they started their divorce. Kinda freakin' me out a little.

Comment

WebsterTroy

Divorce sucks. Its painful and hard on you. BUT, you will pull through fine. Just deal with your emotions and don't take them out on the kids, the ex wife, the next wife or me

Post up here when you just need to rant...Smart will have an answer. Burnadell will give you wisdom. The rest of us will just flat out irritate you.

Comment

I hope it goes well for you WT.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
                        What happened?

I am getting married June 23 and every week for the past ten years somebody posts on here that they started their divorce. Kinda freakin' me out a little.

Women are evil creatures and will suck the life out of you. It’s conservation of energy, they give life to babies....that energy has to be pulled from somewhere...you. Remember the rule of the 3 F’s. It if flies, floats or ***ks you are better off in the long run renting. Way cheaper and no one will gripe about how much time you spend at the lease or how many guns you buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck, like everyone else has said, it will get better. Just don't be in a hurry.

Comment

What happened?

It should! There is still time to save you from yourself

Comment

What happened?

We'll celebrate our 33rd later this month. No doubt that it is has best part of my life.
                              Marriage isn't a 'choice', but a 'covenant'.
                              Don't go into it with 'divorce' ever even being an option, never threaten it, or use it in your vocabulary.

Comment

Working...
                              X