Credit score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit score

Been paying off debt, just financed our piece of land, and have been trying to get the credit score up for the construction loan since we paid a lot more for land than we wanted to. Man it paid off, we turn in the plans for the construction loan today...They better approve it!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Christianhuff; 05-19-2017, 01:33 PM.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Originally posted by cosmiccowboy View Post
      IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
      Good one!

Comment

Mines only in the 750s because apparently I pay things off too quick��

My avg length is 2yrs or less

Comment

Yes sir

Originally posted by cosmiccowboy View Post
          That's awesome!!!

Comment

That's a good score. I'm sure you'll get it approved. I'm in the high 700s, 760s i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
              Been paying off debt, just financed our piece of land, and have been trying to get the credit score up for the construction loan since we paid a lot more for land than we wanted to. Man it paid off, we turn in the plans for the construction loan today...They better approve it!

I'm a little jealous.....actually a lot jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                I'm a little jealous.....actually a lot jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Yeah me too!

Comment

That's awesome!! Congratulations!!

I can't seem to get mine above 770, then again I tend to pay everything off within a year or two of having it besides the current house and that'll be done in less than 5.

Comment

Good score!

We paid off everything years ago and only carry CC debt to the end of the month then pay the few we use off.

It certainly does help your CC score...good job.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post

That's the problem with my getting anywhere near 800. Only credit older than 2 yrs is one credit card and been that way for the past 10 years. You get docked for "short" credit history even though there are tons of paid off credit lines.

Comment

My home has been paid for over 5 years and I pay my credit card bill off in full every month. My score had been 820 to 840 for over a year.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post

They don't make money off of folks who pay off quicker. Therefore you get dinged

My wife and I got hit a few months back for paying one off early. Aggravated me to say the least

Comment

Great job. We are in the same boat and makes getting approval easy.

Just put an offer on 5 acres and a house today actually

Comment

Yep a great credit score is a "I love debt" score.

What a racket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X