Prayers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers needed

I am barely holding it together. My 5 month needs surgery. I many people ask for prayers. But please pray for her. Even through I am asking for prayers I questioning my faith at the same time. So I need your help to make up for me. Her name is Sarah.

Prayers sent for Sarah and all!

Comment

Kneemails sent up for your family

Open that Bible to any page and start reading , God will guide you through this

Comment

Prayers Sent for all Brother.

Comment

Prayers sent for Sarah. May her surgery be successful and her recovery be swift and painless!

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family and daughter. God works in his own way and schedule, we don't have to understand or like it to receive his blessings and healings. When all you want to do is let your head fall, just look up and he will show you he is there and he still loves his children.

Comment

Prayers up bud

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up for little Sarah and for you. Hang in there.

Comment

Prayers Up for Everyone ...

Comment

Prayers Sent...

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

going up for her and the rest of the family

Comment

Prayers for healing and comfort and peace.

Comment

Father, we come to you in the Name of Jesus asking for your touch on Sarah. You know what is going on in her little body and you are able to do what no one else can do. Heal her body from the top of her head to the tips of her toes Lord. Give wisdom, revelation, and ability to the Doctors and staff that are caring for her. Show your love to Tim and his wife as they walk this journey, love on them like only you can, give them your peace and touch.
                              We thank you that you are always there for us and you answer our prayers according to your Word and by the stripes of Jesus we are healed. In Jesus precious and wonderful name we pray, amen.

Comment

Working...
                              X