X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice place

Comment

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
      Man keep at it you can get it and if you ever need any info or help on getting things rolling let me know I will help......
      Thanks. Its just one of those things that takes time. Few things fall into place and it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
        Thanks. Its just one of those things that takes time. Few things fall into place and it will happen.

That is it-----I bought this place when I was 26 yrs old (very fortunate) Never thought I would be able to do it, Hard Work and dedication and a great wife supporting what I love which she does love it as much as me I believe

Comment

Kansas genetics in those red headed deer. Nice place:thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Snipehunter View Post
            Kansas genetics in those red headed deer. Nice place:thumbup:

I wish they had the Kansas Genetics in the BONE lol, I have saw some 140" deer up there and believe it or not they are actually pretty big Deer for being WEST TX. I have heard that The Edwards Plateau area in Texas is one of the most Plentiful areas in the country for Whitetail and is the most in Texas

Comment

That is it-----I bought this place when I was 26 yrs old (very fortunate) Never thought I would be able to do it, Hard Work and dedication and a great wife supporting what I love which she does love it as much as me I believe
              Hey man, awesome place yall have. I've hunted Sanderson last few years and killed great deer.

Did you buy this off of Westtxland or one of those sights where we can use the veteran loan to buy?
              Last edited by hoythunter02; 10-10-2013, 03:18 PM.

Comment

awesome place bud! congrats!

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                    Hey man, awesome place yall have. I've hunted Sanderson last few years and killed great deer.

Did you buy this off of Westtxland or one of those sights where we can use the veteran loan to buy?
                    Bought from ranch enterprises

yes they accept va financing

Hunting land and ranch property in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, South Texas, and West Texas. Owner Finance, 5% down, no credit check.

Russell Prinz and I have a phone number as well he is awesome

Comment

great pics, thx for sharing...

Comment

Bought from ranch enterprises

yes they accept va financing

Hunting land and ranch property in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, South Texas, and West Texas. Owner Finance, 5% down, no credit check.

Russell Prinz and I have a phone number as well he is awesome
                        Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                          Thank you.
                          No problem let me know if you need any info

Comment

Well a little update from my first hunt of the year and it did not go very well at all, noy so much the deer.....I got to my place Friday morning but was on my way back by Friday evening. My Grandpa was sent to Hospital and is in ICU not doing very well. Do not care about the Hunting when it comes to the family ........It is just very hard to deal with right now.

So please send up some prayers for one of the Hardest working, outdoor loving man that I know!!!

Comment

Really cool place.

Comment

Sorry about your grandpa...Hopefully he will get better..

Comment

Working...
                                X