Banks Outdoors Stump Review?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banks Outdoors Stump Review?

Searched and couldn’t find anything. Has anyone used the Stump blinds from Banks?

Had some big winds take out an old blind and contemplating one of these vs building a new one

nobody?

Comment

While it looks like a good blind, I would just go with a Krivorman blind, you could almost get two for the price of a stump blind.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
        While it looks like a good blind, I would just go with a Krivorman blind, you could almost get two for the price of a stump blind.
        I don’t think I can get a krivoman to this spot, and I’d be paying half what a krivoman costs. I looked at those first but the 2 bluffs these would go on don’t have vehicle access

Comment

Well if you can get a stump blind for half the cost of a Krivorman, I would go for it. Heck I would buy a few if I could get them at about half the price of a Krivorman.

Comment

Where are you seeing Stump blinds for half the price of Krivoman? Do you have a link? That's a heck of a deal. Also check out Maverick Blinds. They come in two pieces and can be easily moved.

Comment

Working...
            X