X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing really to update. I was told by the Sgt last week that we would see more activity this week and them patrolling the area. The truck they got yesterday has been down our road before and even yesterday morning. The hunt was for that individual as he ditched the truck on our road and ran. The Sheriff's had to be aware of activity property not just from me because I didn't give them an address. That is the first place they hit which was 1000 yds from where the suspect ditched the truck. 11pm I still heard the tracking dogs so not sure if he is in custody.

The house/property they searched first is our only bad neighbor. Criminal history and lots of traffic in and out daily since he was released from Jail recently. We knew something was up with that. The trespasser on my place looks to be part of a dealing based on information from another neighbor. I now know why the Sheriff isn't worried too much about the Trespassing and more focused on the source causing all the unwanted traffic. Shut down the drug activity and I shouldn't have to worry about trespassers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
        Be careful with the Vets, especially Purple Heart guys, the ones I know with those plates don't play around, both have mental issues. Glad you located him, good luck getting resolution.
        before we get back to the action.

Man the way this post reads is pretty Sh**ty. Pretty much just labeled all vet especially Purple Heart recipients as crazies to watch out for. I'm sure that wasn't your intention and it just came across wrong, but it still rubbed me wrong.

Ok now we wait for the final information.

Comment

I would go ahead and assume for safety reasons that there is an imminent threat lying in the woods for you and the fam until you hear otherwise from LE. You and wifey packing at all times while on your property is my suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
            LEOs better not be hog hunting.
            Now that would make an epic TBH thread

Comment

Any updates this morning.........I clicked on this thread again expecting to read nothing new and see I missed all the excitement last night.

Comment

WOW crazy I missed all the excitement.

Comment

Waiting for today's update...

Comment

Man the way this post reads is pretty Sh**ty. Pretty much just labeled all vet especially Purple Heart recipients as crazies to watch out for. I'm sure that wasn't your intention and it just came across wrong, but it still rubbed me wrong.
                    He has a CIB and Master Jump Wings...he was just stating facts as he knows them from personal experience.

He would be the last person to "label all vets".

Comment

As a combat Vet and former Paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne Division I assure a label was not my intention. It was simply a warning to be careful, as you can imagine, these probably aren't your ordinary high school drop out trespassers. I apologize if it came off insensitive...

Edit: Thanks Martin

Originally posted by tward1604 View Post
                      before we get back to the action.

Ok now we wait for the final information.

Comment

With all the problems I’ve had with trespassing and poaching over the last 6 months I’m interested in hearing the outcome of this one.

Comment

Sounds like the Sheriff was onto their trail and didn't want to tip them off that their "safe spot" (your woods) was no longer a good place to do deals.

Fascinating thread.

Comment

Man, that is a lot of excitement that you didn't even have to leave the house for lol be safe

Comment

Dang! Not sure how I missed this thread for so long. Antlers, you live on Copperhead Rd? Have neighbors by the name of Pettimore, by chance?

Comment

Originally posted by BigWes View Post
                                Dang! Not sure how I missed this thread for so long. Antlers, you live on Copperhead Rd? Have neighbors by the name of Pettimore, by chance?
                                I see what you did there.

Comment

Working...
                                X