Map of property question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map of property question

Can someone point me in the right direction how or where I can get an enlarged map of the property I hunt on. I would like to mark all the stand locations and water on a satellite image.
    Thank y’all for any help!
    Last edited by bdon1221; 05-22-2018, 02:26 PM.

Google Earth Pro. its Free and easy.

Comment

Originally posted by bdon1221 View Post
      Can someone steal me in the right direction how or where I can get an enlarged map of the property I hunt on. I would like to mark all the stand locations and water on a satellite image.
      Thank y’all for any help!
      Outline it in Google Earth and send it to a blue print shop. Should run you about $40

Comment

I have a drone license. I can fly your property for you.

Comment

OnX. It has a free 7 day trial, and I think a yearly subscription is under $40. And it''s always on your phone and computer, completely sync'ed up.

Comment

mytopo.com

Comment

I can see my blinds and feeders with google earth.

Comment

A powerful hunting app with mapping, property boundaries, satellite imagery and valuable tools for hunters. Download now for iOS and Android.

Comment

Map My Property application is a mechanism for the Texas A&M Forest Service to provide users with tools to locate their property, draw and edit the property boundary, measure areas and distances, create labels and points of interest and preview the property boundary map before it is printed or converted to PDF. The application also allows users to view and identify soils and vegetation, clip the soils or vegetation layer to the property boundary and display in a table the proportion of each type of soil or vegetation in the property.

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
                    mytopo.com
                    X2, this is what I use for my lease and anywhere I’m headed. I believe it’s around $25.

Comment

Originally posted by wlee15 View Post
                      Google Earth Pro. its Free and easy.
                      ^^^this^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X