No announcement yet.

Vegas Cover Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we have over 1200 pages of wittness statements but this the one they decided to run with because the FEDS "deem" it "credible" LOL!!!!

Yea lets just forget about the other eye wittness statements proclaiming multiple shooters and bullets raining down from helicopters..

Gotta love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So, he was doing us a favor? Warning us to arm ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        So, he was doing us a favor? Warning us to arm ourselves.
        Well that's what "they" say so we surely must believe it...

Even I Thought they would come up with a better motive than that.. Weak!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          My bet is that this was a gun deal, that the Feds either knew about and we're watching or they were actively involved in, and that gun deal went bad.. Whatever the case was there is no doubt we are being fed a line of BS..
          You are right.. They lie constantly and have 0 credibility.. The truth will eventually surface.. It always does but it won't matter to most...

Yup. Gun deal that the feds setup. It went bad and they are now CYA’’ing. Used to sound cazy, but Compared to the stuff now coming out about the FBI/DOJ something like that wouldn’t even be shocking or the least bit surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            Yup. Gun deal that the feds setup. It went bad and they are now CYA’’ing. Used to sound cazy, but Compared to the stuff now coming out about the FBI/DOJ something like that wouldn’t even be shocking or the least bit surprising.

No, no, no... Haven't you heard?? He was just trying to wake us gun owners up..... LOL... SMH.

Besides the FEDS have never ran illegal guns or "set up" illegal firearms buys...
            That's only in the movies.... OH WAIT... Hmmm.

Comment

You are an idiot. There certainly were no helicopters.
              Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              So we have over 1200 pages of wittness statements but this the one they decided to run with because the FEDS "deem" it "credible" LOL!!!!

Yea lets just forget about the other eye wittness statements proclaiming multiple shooters and bullets raining down from helicopters..

Gotta love it.

Comment

Originally posted by TWarren View Post
                Easy with the name calling..
                I never said there were helicopters... Wittnesses, that were there, said there were.. Were you there??

Comment

Originally posted by TWarren View Post
                  Careful. He's fragile. Jade Helm has really oppressed him.

Comment

Operation Fury & Fire.. another corrupt operation played out by Obama holdovers in the CIA, DOJ and FBI in an attempt to continue their agenda...repeal the 2nd amendment to disarm citizens.

Comment

Maybe I missed it because I haven't read this whole thread in a while. How does a gun deal set up by the feds going bad turn in to someone, or some group, firing into this crowd of people?

Comment

Working...
                      X