X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWR2 View Post
    You doing the LIPO C???

LWR2
    I've been doing it so long now I can't remember....only down side of it is that it makes me sweat more than normal. And I normally sweat a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
      My level was 253. He is putting me on .5ml injection a week and will test from there. What needle do y'all use? Not to sure about this self injection stuff.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      SQ or IM? I do SQ with a 28G x 1/2".

Comment

IM
        Originally posted by Neck View Post

Comment

Have him check Thyroid.....

LWR2
          I found out my thyroid function was low as part of my every 2 week pre infusion bloodwork. In over 2 yrs of oncology treatment it hadn't been looked at. New insurance caused dr change, and the 3rd treatment he came up with that. A week of medication and my joints quit hurting, except for my knees which are trashed. I am responding to dieting also, slow but weight is coming off. Lost 40 lbs in a month and a half last yr due to cancer meds. Got past that and gained 65 back. Unable to lose any of that until thyroid meds.

Going in tomorrow for low T bloodwork. 4 yrs ago PCP tested me at 315, said that was normal. Some docs say normal, some say low. I read the symptoms, and it looks like my life. 59 to 62 feels like20 years to me, of course the cancer hasn't helped any.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
            I inject your Test sub q?

Comment

Can anyone recommend a Doc in the Corpus area that specializes in Low T?

Comment

Do not let your PCP start injecting a ton in you all at once.... My Euro made this clear this is why people typically do not stick with it. My Weight is now 190lbs with 10% body fat and I do not feel like the world is passing me by anylonger.

LWR2
                ^^ This cannot be stated enough times. My brother's PCP screwed him up for almost 6 months because he started him on injections without considering that fertility was still an option. Be careful of Low T centers as well. During my treatment pursuits I found 2 in San Antonio that were run by PA's and the supervising physician "was not available" Also I argued with my PCP because he thought it was normal to be low at my age (39).....BS!

Seek out a urologist or someone with specialized training in Low T. Dr. Case in San Antonio is your guy if you are in the area.
                Last edited by .270; 05-14-2018, 08:12 PM.

Comment

You doing the LIPO C???

LWR2
                  Have either of you noticed any benefits from lipo c? from the reading I’ve found online most say it’s just snake oil.

Comment

Any recommendations for a urologist in the Denton area?

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
                      Curious if anyone here has had a Doc prescribed based off of symptoms and with a low normal? ie 550 and just feeling crappy and all the other symptoms, everything else anatomy wise is normal as well

Nope, can’t prescribe something you don’t need. Your levels are fine by dr standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Just throwing this out there since some have mentioned a healthier alternative, in no way bashing the prescribed stuff..

The #1 test-killer in dudes over 21 is body fat. IMO healthiest way to improve your test levels is lay off the fast food, sodas and beer (as much as possible) for a couple weeks while getting your heart rate up for an hour a day (go for a run, lift some weights, mow the lawn). You’ll feel more like a man.

Comment

Testosterone. It’s what makes men, well, men. But my guest today argues that this hormone is a paradox. On the one hand, it makes men physically strong, courageous, and ambitious. But on the other hand, testosterone can contribute to prostate cancer, heart disease, and asocial aggression.

Comment

Got my test results back. At the end of I guess you'd call it a cycle...I do injections every Wednesday morning...had test done on a Wednesday morning before injection and I was at 592. Doctor is happy and said keep doing what I'm doing.

Comment

Have him check Thyroid.....

LWR2
                              So thyroid checked (no issues)and actually had it prescribed out of pocket

Comment

I did my first injection today. The needle goes in easy....the shot itself hurts! Still sore 15 hours later!

Comment

Working...
                                X