Which one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one

Same caliber, same size, basically the same money. Glock 19, Sig P320, Walther PPQ. Sig Xcarry is in there too but hard to find and a decent upcharge. I’ll handle them all just wanted Real world use thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which one

For me it would be the walther. They just fit my hand better than most. They dont seem as blocky. I dont have the ppq, but i have a pps, pps-m and a .22. All 3 have been great guns but im sure everyone else will say the sig

Comment

Glock... all day everyday

Comment

Glock for me

Comment

In that size gun I would also look at the M&P 2.0 Compact. And it is the one I would probably go with. The glock would probably be my second choice

Comment

Loved my m&p. That being said I'm going back to Glock

Comment

Glock.

Comment

I would vote Glock out of those. Nothing wrong with the other ones but there are just so many aftermarket options out there for the Glock and they are proven.

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                  In that size gun I would also look at the M&P 2.0 Compact. And it is the one I would probably go with. The glock would probably be my second choice
                  I'd go Walther. To me the glock felt like holding a brick, and the walther just nestles right in my hand.
                  My buddy just bought a 2.0 compact, and I have to admit it feels almost as good as the walther with better after market support. Although, the stock trigger on the 2.0 doesn't even come close to the Walther.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys. Keep the opinions rolling. All line up with my thoughts so far. Don’t think I can go wrong with any choice.

Comment

Glock. Easy choice there

Comment

If I could own only 1 pistol it would be a Glock 19

Comment

walther easy choice. best trigger and best ergonomics.

both of those are obviously subjective.

price will be similar. reliability similar. accuracy similar. so, I'd say pick the one with your favorite grip and trigger.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the glock 19

Comment

Glock all day long and I'm a convert.....but, still like the S&W..just not as much.

Comment

Working...
                              X