No announcement yet.

USAA Banking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USAA owns our life...banking, mortgage, insurance. We have had great success with them for over a decade but over the last couple of years I've heard their customer service (which they hang their hat on) has taken a dive. Luckily I haven't run into that.

As far as the APR goes, I can't help you there b/c I was taught to never keep a balance on one and you don't have to worry about it. We do all of our spending on our CC but pay it off to avoid those kinds of fees. Sorry about your bad experience...and 780 isn't low...that actually falls into the 'slightly below excellent' category, that lady was blowing smoke.

Comment

Moving everything today. Was able to get 2.9% for 18 months with a 7.99% cap. $0 transfer fees with better money market avg% on savings for the kids accounts than USAA.....

Comment

Got rid of USAA since they kept raising my car insurance, was a member for 25 yrs

Comment

Why didn't you just talk to the supervisor

Comment

30 plus years, insurance, banking and investment. Won't change, the best service from any of the financial institutions I use.

Comment

Working...
            X