Need the TBH network: Looking for Vendor Tricycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perow View Post
    Ask the mods to move this to around the camp fire. With all the talent on this site I bet someone could build you one
    I may be super-new here, but this!

Been lurking the forums for a while. Seems like we have a solid group of people around here and I can't think of a more worthy reason to get a little crafty on some metal.

Comment

If anyone builds one I will donate material.......

Comment

The prices on this stuff makes me want to punch some people in the face. That's ridiculous.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hellbndr23 View Post
          The prices on this stuff makes me want to punch some people in the face. That's ridiculous.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
          Yep. If it has anything to do with health care, it’s expensive. We found a company that makes a bean bag with a memory foam like seat made into it to help support the person better. They wanted $1600 for the small.

We have got a lead on a bike. My wife tracked down the lady that had it and found out her dad made it. He said he could get us a bike in a couple of weeks if we pick it up. Thanks for the help and kind gestures. This is what makes TBH like no other place.

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
            Yep. If it has anything to do with health care, it’s expensive. We found a company that makes a bean bag with a memory foam like seat made into it to help support the person better. They wanted $1600 for the small.

We have got a lead on a bike. My wife tracked down the lady that had it and found out her dad made it. He said he could get us a bike in a couple of weeks if we pick it up. Thanks for the help and kind gestures. This is what makes TBH like no other place.
            Glad you found one

I work in the medical field, see it every day with different stuff. Not made any different but because it has "medical use" they can price gouge

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
              Glad you found one

I work in the medical field, see it every day with different stuff. Not made any different but because it has "medical use" they can price gouge
              Yep. It gets frustrating at times. Here's a link for the bean bag chair. I knew it was going to be expensive but I was thinking $600-$800. Not $1600.

Last edited by highspeed; 02-06-2018, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
                Yep. It gets frustrating at times. Here's a link for the bean bag chair. I knew it was going to be expensive but I was thinking $600-$800. Not $1600.

https://www.especialneeds.com/p-pod-...tive%20Seating
                That makes my blood pressure go up, and I'm not the one that has a need. Very irritating!

Comment

Need the TBH network: Looking for Vendor Tricycle

Originally posted by tgil View Post
                  That makes my blood pressure go up, and I'm not the one that has a need. Very irritating!

Between the price and “allow 4-6 weeks for delivery” I’m with ya hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tgil View Post
                    X2

Comment

this

not sure price , but its cool

Comment

Contact the grapevine AMBUCS they custom build bikes for kiddos with disabilities

Comment

This is awesome.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                            this

not sure price , but its cool

http://www.hexhog.com/
                            Seen those! Those are sweet....insurance might not agree.

Comment

Not sure if he’s still in the game, but Boyd Atherton used to build one off bicycles for special needs folks.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                              X