Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's feeling the pressure of the last weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck anyone needing meat may want to start
    A thread for the MLD folks that have more tags than
    Room in the freezer. Just a thought.

Comment

In stand now hoping to use my first tag this year.

Comment

My season ended Thursday, back to work Friday for the weekend. I have all my tx tags left. Heck I haven't killed a deer in texas in 3 yrs I don't think. I did get my buck and doe in ks this year so the freezer looks healthy at least. Ohh well, now the fun stuff starts. Work around the camp, she'd hunting, food plots, tree planting, etc.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

If I could only tell the difference of am and pm on my phone alarm I could have been out in a stand this morning. Woke up about an hour late.

Comment

No pressure here. I'm not mad at the deer anymore. I leave the deer killing to the kids these days, but don't pass on many pigs. Main reason for heading out is to hopefully find nothing froze/broke.

Comment

Last day today for me. Let a bunch of young deer walk all season. I have one long horn spike I will take if he shows and a very small horn legal 8 that would be a cull. If they don't show, I'm deerless for first time in a looong time. Been a hard season because of new deer hunters in the area. Used to be solo out here. Miss those days.

Comment

Hunted once, saw one good buck but no shot. It's ok cause I know where the meat dept. of Kroger is.

Comment

Only pressure I feel is from my morning coffee. I’m just sitting here with my brother in law who is trying to get his first buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I pretty much gave up a few weeks ago when I realized that my opportunities to hunt for the season where rapidly disappearing due to events out of my control. So, I guess I'll just have to settle for the one doe I killed this year. It's beenough a pretty frustrating season for me with reference to he frequency with which I've been able to hunt.

Comment

Still have all my tags. Missed a ninja doe in November and have seen very little since . In the blind now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I killed a nice buck a month ago but am ashamed to say that I have a bigger buck on camera at another spot and have only been able to hunt up there one time so far. Going this afternoon to check the cam and try for him in the morning.

Comment

About to head out soon

Comment

Last stand tomorrow. If no deer, no jerky!

Comment

I sure was.... I was able to connect Thursday night tho. Now I'm chilling in my stand looking to top off my freezer with doe meat. First buck in 3 years, been a long time coming. All public land and a lot of time spent scouting and hunting waiting for a mature buck. I'm really not sure how well I would've handled the depression of another season without that buck tag filled.

Comment

I gave up weeks ago. Haven't had mature buck on cam since 12/2 and I know a neighbor killed that deer a day or 2 after I got that pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X