South Of Sublime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Of Sublime

Just curious if anyone hunts south of Sublime around 3283 and how the hunting/deer herd has been.

Thread title sounds like a country song

Comment

I need to call up my boys in FGL and get them to cut a track for me ha ha!

Comment

Hunted that area for 5 years, but it was a while back and we did okay.

The antler restrictions have really helped the area and I've been seeing some nice deer come from there the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by conroekro88 View Post
          I need to call up my boys in FGL and get them to cut a track for me ha ha!
          I thought he said "Country" song.... Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
            Hunted that area for 5 years, but it was a while back and we did okay.

The antler restrictions have really helped the area and I've been seeing some nice deer come from there the last few years.
            We hunted the Sublime area and to the west a while back. We always saw deer. Nothing huge, but I have realistic expectations for the area. I was just curious to see how things were going in the present.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
              I thought he said "Country" song.... Sorry. Couldn't resist.
              Believe me, I said it with sarcasm ha ha! The whole "modern country" scene is a running joke with people I hang around with. I listen to metal anyways, so you're not going to hurt my feelings

Comment

Originally posted by conroekro88 View Post
                Believe me, I said it with sarcasm ha ha! The whole "modern country" scene is a running joke with people I hang around with. I listen to metal anyways, so you're not going to hurt my feelings
                LOL! You're telling me that you don't hunt in torn, designer jeans and a leather "cowboy" hat?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                  LOL! You're telling me that you don't hunt in torn, designer jeans and a leather "cowboy" hat?
                  I walk to the stand. I can't be getting those jeans dirty.

Comment

Working...
                  X