X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Game Cams

Opinions please.
    Trying to stay in the $100-125 range

My Stealthcams are starting to **** me off. Corn is always gone right in front of them, I see 8-11 deer from my blind in front of the camera, only takes 5-7 pics. Used to take 40-60 a day.

I had a large bodied deer last week, could not see the horns in the grass. Really want to see what he is on camera before sitting out in that heat box!

Do a search on game cameras. There's been lots of opinions on this, but I've found I've had the best luck with Browning cams. They use AA size batteries that last a long time, take good pics, and are small and easily concealed. My only gripe with them is the latch on my 2 have broken twice and now I strap them closed. (I've had the company send me replacements but they only break again.)

Comment

The best one, is the one on sale, in my opinion.

Comment

I also have had good luck with Browning cameras. I was a little iffy on purchasing one at first, but after reading several good reviews I went ahead and picked some up. Small, well built, good pictures, and the ones I bought only use 6 AA batteries.

Comment

Browning strike force

Comment

Had great luck and results with Browning.

Comment

Covert and Browning right now

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
                Browning strike force
                This.

Comment

Browning Strike Force

Skinny

Comment

Bought 4 Browning Strike Force cameras for $108 plus $17 shipping for next day service. This camera was rated #3 or #4 on Trailcampros website and well ahead of cameras costing 2 to 3 times more.

Comment

Browning Strike Force. They are up to 16MP-18MP now but I still order the 12MP one online to save $40-$50.

Comment

Browning Strike Force

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
                          Browning strike force

Bar none.

Comment

Like the others said Browning strike force. The battery life is the best I've ever seen on a camera.

Comment

Thanks, I bought a cheap Stealthcam at WalMart to hold me over till the Brownings come in. I'm going to change all 5 to Browning.
                              Much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                              X