Tigers finally back!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
    Gotcha . It's your own room. I would love too, next time I'm that way, will definitely PM you.
    Tables heated? 10ft?
    Yes and yes

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
      It's not that I hate Tiger I just don't like the fact that when is in a tournament all they talk about is Tiger. They show Tiger tee off, walk down the fairway hit is shot walk to the the next one. You might get a shot of another golfer putting or maybe a tee shot but 80% of the time it is all about Tiger. They would follow into the outhouse if they could. I just turn it off and do something else.
      Do you realize he is chasing history???

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Even the other tour guys are saying the crowds and roars the get from the crowds are minimal to hearing tigers following a hole or two away
        All they have to do is be in contention. What exactly have "those " guys accomplished?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Golf needs more hookers and beer.
          I totally agree with!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
            Great player. Great for golf. Just read the latest book about him. Terrible person, terrible husband, terrible friend. Uses people then discards them when he feels they are no longer an asset to him. It is estimated that he cheated on his wife with between 100-120 different women. Loser with a capital “L”. That is why I will never cheer for him again.
            Do you realize that there are people in OFFICE who are just as bad?

Comment

Tiger did awesome yesterday! He will be on top again, just wait...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                Do you realize that there are people in OFFICE who are just as bad?
                Absolutely. And not one of them will ever get my vote if I am aware of their deeds. Too many good character players on tour to ever cheer for a bad character.

Comment

Absolutely. And not one of them will ever get my vote if I am aware of their deeds. Too many good character players on tour to ever cheer for a bad character.
                  How so you know anything in that book is true? Lots of fake news out there.

Comment

Great player. Great for golf. Just read the latest book about him. Terrible person, terrible husband, terrible friend. Uses people then discards them when he feels they are no longer an asset to him. It is estimated that he cheated on his wife with between 100-120 different women. Loser with a capital “L”. That is why I will never cheer for him again.
                    I'm like you. I can't separate the athlete/musician/actor from his or her personal life.

Comment

Paging ZZTex

Originally posted by STGS View Post
                      I am still in for the $100.
                      Originally posted by STGS View Post
                      $100 that Tiger wins at least one more major (Master’s, US Open, Open Championship or PGA Championship) before he retires.
                      Bumping this back up just in case you need my address tomorrow

Comment

I was hoping someone would bump this - I wouldn’t get too excited though there’s legit contenders in his way tomorrow. The coast is by no means clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                          Lots of haters eating crow after today's play.
                          he's done. Accept it.

Comment

What breed of high horse do you like to ride? Have you read the part of the Bible where Jesus forgives?

Comment

Lot's of people on here bashing someone when they have not lead a perfect life like the ones that have bashed him. He may have sinned more than others in a big way, but can anyone that is bashing him say they have led a perfect life? Very doubtful.

Tiger screwed up as most of us have, but are you the one to cast the first stone?

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                                he's done. Accept it.
                                Done? LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X