• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah. CFB shows on the 4 letter.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Hey..........look over there!

Everyone has told me that Tom has all these skeletons in his closet and they can come out at any moment to destroy him. If this is true, don't you think he would keep his mouth shut about throwing dirt towards another coach.

I have no idea if he blew the whistle on this or not, but it would be awfully stupid to do so. I personally think this story was a way to muddy the waters and point the headlines away from Urban. I get it, its a juicer story with the Herman headline. tOSU is taking these two weeks to let it blow over and see what else can throw out there so they can keep Urban. We live in a world where stories are big deals for 24 hours and then we move on.
      Either way, Herman comes out looking good. Either he was trying to help the woman or he was being drug threw the mud in an attempt to save Meyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        So you went back and read the part where Herman was wrongly implicated, then quit before the original report's author cleared him? Yeah.....

Don't be a Myer...
        Wrongly implicated simply by him saying it wasn't me?

Did the writer retract his statement about Herman or are we just taking him at his word.
        Wasn't there a $10,000 " loan" to this woman ?

I remember Herman once saying " there is no truth to the rumor I am leaving UofH "...2 days later he was gone...( which I certainly dont blame him)

Comment

Breaking: TH just pulled Excalibur from the stone in Camelot! The tOSU beat writer/grad was discredited by the man who broke the story. I'll take his word for it.

Regardless of Source, the target remains the same.
          Last edited by Chad C; 08-14-2018, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Maryland has scheduled a 2:00 presser, I imagine Durkin is gone.

Comment

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Maryland has scheduled a 2:00 presser, I imagine Durkin is gone.

If that’s the case, I’m sure they ride Matt Canada as the interim all year. He’s been an OC at 9 different schools and only 46 years old.

The wild card is go get Les Miles to steer the ship this season since Canada has no HC experience and will be calling the offense.

It’s also a wildcard to see what type of effort Maryland gives in the opener vs Texas. That’s the unknown so it makes me nervous.

Comment

Third year Sophomore CB Eric Cuffee couldn't work his way into the 2 deep and with the new arrivals, he has found himself on the outside looking in. He will transfer to TVCC for this season.

Same has occurred for 5th year Senior Safety John Bonney, Bonney will be a grad transfer. At least they gave camp a shot.

Sure makes me feel good about the new kids.
                Last edited by Chad C; 08-14-2018, 12:14 PM.

Comment

A coaching change for Maryland 15 days before the start of the season can only be good for the horns.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                    A coaching change for Maryland 15 days before the start of the season can only be good for the horns.
                    Surely the horns don’t need that advantage?

Comment

He's not fired yet, they are just announcing an internal review.

They fired the S&C Coach.

Comment

Horns need every advantage they can get this season. Just win!

Comment

Maryland accepted responsibility for the young man's death and fired the head S&C coach. Dodged questions on Durkin.

Nevermind, they didn't fire him, he resigned on Monday and a settlement was reached today.
                          Last edited by Chad C; 08-14-2018, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            Surely the horns don’t need that advantage?
                            Not like Maryland could pull of the W anyway, right?

Comment

I aint turning down any help in game 1, that's for **** sure.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                                Not like Maryland could pull of the W anyway, right?
                                They would have had a pretty good season in 2017 had they not lost their first two QB's in the first few games.

Tyrrell Pigrome tore an ACL versus Texas and three weeks later Kasim Hill tore his ACL..
                                Last edited by Chad C; 08-14-2018, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X