Go pro mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here's the vid

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLtYWZ3AoOg&feature=player_detailpage"]GoPro arrow launch - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Unless you're shooting something REALLY close, the GoPro isn't going to work really well for kill shot. It's great for shooting in the blind, maybe recording you drawing your bow in the blind or as a reverse/2nd angle shot; but seeing the animal as it's hit at 15+ yards is going to be hard. They're great cameras but have severe limitations.

Notice the video above - You can see the arrow launch but not the impact. Heck, you can hardly see the target. Just sayin.

Originally posted by whitetailslayer View Post
      Dang! That's a scary video. It would scare me to shoot my bow with those guys in front of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
        Unless you're shooting something REALLY close, the GoPro isn't going to work really well for kill shot. It's great for shooting in the blind, maybe recording you drawing your bow in the blind or as a reverse/2nd angle shot; but seeing the animal as it's hit at 15+ yards is going to be hard. They're great cameras but have severe limitations.

Notice the video above - You can see the arrow launch but not the impact. Heck, you can hardly see the target. Just sayin.

Dang! That's a scary video. It would scare me to shoot my bow with those guys in front of me.
        x2 on everything said.

Gopro is made to be an action camera.

Comment

yakattack has some very versatile options

Comment

Working...
          X