iOS 10.0.2 issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iOS 10.0.2 issues

At least once a day my phone power cycles off since I updated to the current iOS. Annoyingly it's almost always when I'm using safari.

Anyone else having this bug?

I just upgraded to it and hate it.

Comment

No issues with my iPhone 6 since the update

Comment

I just switched from android to an iPhone and haven't had any issues with the current iOS.

Comment

I love it.......except for the fact that photobucket does not seem to know how to uplaod my pics now!

Bisch

Comment

I have issues with trying to save photos to my phone that I receive through texting or email. Used to, you just tap or hold the pic for a second and the menu will come up where you can save it.

Now, I have to mess with it over and over. I can hold it down and the pic enlarges and the background goes blurry, and sometimes the save menu comes up, sometimes it doesn't. Or sometimes I can just tap it and the menu comes up. But its usually after about 1 minute of trying all of the above with nothing happening.

I always check my game cams SD cards on my computer, then email them to myself so that I have a full resolution pic on my phone and not a distorted game cam pic thats on a computer screen. And something so simple as saving a pic is way too frustrating.
            Last edited by Grizz83; 10-18-2016, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
              No issues with my iPhone 6 since the update
              X2

Comment

My screen keeps going into sleep mode (blacked out) while I'm in the middle of something. I have to hit the home button to get it to illuminate so I can end a call, finish what I was texting, etc. PITA.

Comment

This is why i hate doing theses updates. Something stupid seems to always happen, don't know if it's bad for the phone, but i hold off as long as possible. Which usually means my wife does it for me when i'm not around lol

Comment

Seems like they just change things for the sake of change. I'm ok with security updates but the rest of it is just crap. I liked the functionality of my iphone 5s 3 years ago when I got it and have not felt a need to have any "updates". Unfortunately now they pester you to death until you relent and install the new OS.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                      Seems like they just change things for the sake of change. I'm ok with security updates but the rest of it is just crap. I liked the functionality of my iphone 5s 3 years ago when I got it and have not felt a need to have any "updates". Unfortunately now they pester you to death until you relent and install the new OS.
                      Agreed!
                      They throw that stupid update screen on my phone multiple times a day. I accidentally hit the update tonight button & now I can't go back!

Comment

Since I did it to my phone and iPad, both completely reverted back to the "Hello" stage, like it was as a brand new phone that had never been setup. I had to wait till I got back home to my wifi to restart everything. I don't like it.

Comment

On the plus side, I love the new gif texting feature.

We have a lot of fun with that one.

Comment

Mine freezes up for no reason or won't open an app. Have to close out all apps and start over.

Comment

I always wait a few weeks before doing the update. Seems like people do it, problems arise, then a few weeks later down the road there is an additional update/patch that fixes the issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X