A dumb stunt. I pulled.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A dumb stunt. I pulled.

Came to the lease with 2550 pounds of corn for 9 feeders, 2 new feeders to replace the ones I lost to a tornado last month and here it is 105 in the shade!!
    This old, fat out of shape person is suffering bad. I got 3 filled and got part of one new one started but have not put corn in it yet. I had to give up a come back to the RV or someone would have found me dead, maybe. It is flat out dangerous out there today. Like I said, it was a dumb stunt.

Slow and steady in this heat!

Be safe.

Comment

Be careful out there. You will probably cramp up sometime this evening/night. Keep the pickle juice close by.

Comment

Man be careful. It is hot. 110 currently here in Pecos

Comment

At least you were smart enough to know your limitations.

Comment

Yea, we've hit that point where its do stuff in the early morning and late evening.

Took today off to go pick up the kiddos from Grandparents. Got home at 2pm and took a nap. Going to go work in the garage in about 30 minutes.

Heat index for me is 95. Anything above that I'm i'm sloooow moving if I go outside.

Comment

I'll get a taste of that next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hydrate, hydrate,hydrate!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I always enjoy feeding at night much more in the summer. Be safe.

Comment

Hydrate and wear a hat.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad you realized it before it was to late

I can't tolerate extended periods in the heat anymore either.

Drink lots of water or Gatorade

Comment

A dumb stunt. I pulled.

Hey man, I'll help you all day and do most of if not all the work... I don't mind doing that stuff at all. Hell, I like it! Just gotta work it in when I'm not busy at work![emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Could be worse there could be Academy Parkinglot lamps in the pasture!

Comment

I'm heading to the panhadle this weekend. Moving feeders and filling up two. I'll be by myself. I'm shutting it down as soon as I start to feel worn out. Not going to push it. Was out there three weeks ago moved a blind and feeder dang it was miserable.

Comment

Everyone please be careful, I overdid it Monday, spent about seven hours in the ER because of heat exhaustion and severe dehydration caused by vomiting and diarrhea. I am still recovering. Feeling somewhat better, but no where near normal.

Comment

Working...
                              X