No announcement yet.

Stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say lets get this going and start it up again. I have a pile of stickers and will mail them to art745. If the other pile gets back in the rotation we can just add it to the pile.

Let me know if this will work and I will mail them out next week.

Comment

Originally posted by NTex View Post
      I say lets get this going and start it up again. I have a pile of stickers and will mail them to art745. If the other pile gets back in the rotation we can just add it to the pile.

Let me know if this will work and I will mail them out next week.
      I have a pile also. If this will work I can do the same. Let me know and I'll get an address.

Comment

Update received a pm from JLo stating we would send them out.

Comment

Originally posted by art745 View Post
          Update received a pm from JLo stating we would send them out.
          We will see!

Comment

Hopefully he sends them.

Comment

I also have a few i could add to a new packet if it gets started again

Comment

Well did he mail them?

Comment

Nothing as of Tuesday. I will update when I get back home this evening.

Comment

Nothing this evening

Comment

Originally posted by art745 View Post
                      Nothing this evening
                      Imagine.

Comment

I saw him post recently. sorry for the mess you guys are going through.

Comment

[ATTACH]539906[/ATTACH]

Comment

Well if he just had a baby, its POSSIBLE hes had a lot going on and he'll get back on track in a few days...hopefully.

Comment

Stickers

Well. It sure shouldn't take 30 days since he got it to put back in mail. No matter what may be going on, he has time to post a thread and been logged on several times during the month but wont post on this thread. Those stickers are gone.

Comment

Boycott j-lo. Dude can get on here and talk with everyone else but cant man up and say he has no plans to return the stickers. That low. He needs to fix this and put the stickers in the mail or find a new forum

Comment

Working...
                                X