Wrapper. 1 1/2 or 2 1/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrapper. 1 1/2 or 2 1/2

This is Wrapper last year. Pics are at about 8 yards. I'll post pics of him from this year in a few hours after I get opinions.

Last edited by tuthdoc; 08-05-2008, 09:02 PM.

I will go with 2. How is your season going?

Comment

I vote 2.5 on this deer

Comment

2.5 I really think he's 3.5 though TD. I dont know it's hard to tell from pics but I think that's his age.

Comment

It's been busy. I started the year looking for Lucky and Double Kicker 10. DK10 has been a no show and it took 12 days to finally get Lucky on video. I've seen some nice bucks, most too young to kill. I may concentrate on a wide 8 point that I wasn't interested in from the TC pics but I had him come in while hunting Lucky and he kinda got my attention. We also have a new place in addition to our main lease and I've put NO time in on it. Dog's son swears he saw a BIG 10 last week on that place. Junco has been on the back burner, but I'm starting next week trying to kill a buck I named Bo Point three years ago. He's my kind of deer. WIDE. So, it's been busy and hasn't let up yet. I'm lovin' it.

Comment

Comment

Yeah, it's hard to tell off stills and I preach not making decisions off stills. But, I had "eyes on" this buck and got video and stills. That's why I limited the age choices. I'm pretty sure he's not older than 2 1/2. He did put on about 50 lbs and quite a few inches, but he eats out of at least 3 protein feeders. He'll get two more years for sure. He's not my kind of buck, so he'll have to really do something for me to kill him, but when he walks in, you will grab your bow. LOL

Comment

I'm 2.5 on this one also

Comment

Good to here. Good luck on the Junco, I bet that place really looks good this year with all the rain!

Comment

I vote 3 1/2

Comment

3 1/2 is not a choice. LOL Vote again.

Comment

3 1/2 judging from his shoulder depth, hind end, and skull length.

Comment

Comment

I'll say 2.5

Comment

He's not 1 1/2.

Comment

Working...
                              X