Stuffed Burgers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuffed Burgers?

Anyone make em? What's your favorite method? Innards?

I use two THIN patties, lay innards on one,then press edges to seal second patty on top.

Typical Innards: sauteed onions, bell peppers, jallies, pepper jack or Colby jack, blue cheese, crumbled bacon, mushrooms

What am I missing?

It is lunch time yet? When are you cooking!

Comment

Stuffed burgers are great. Usually I just stuff em with a cheese medley and then let everyone add their own goodies on top. Yours sound really good too.

Comment

I have always like sliced green olives in mine along with the other fixins. Must me a salt fix or something.

Comment

sea salt, jalapenos, cheese, bacon, even a few cut uppotatoes(french fries) Its pretty good!

Comment

I stuff mine with onions and jalapenos and there great. I will definatley have to try the mushrooms and pepper jack.

Comment

That sounds awesome, I made some axis patties yesterday. I will stuff and grill this week.

Comment

Tried it.
                Love it!
                I put an indention in the center of the patties wher innards go. I think I may have made it too thin, patty wanted to fall apart at center. I think I will just leave it alone next time and just seal the edges of the patty

Comment

Working...
                X