No announcement yet.

Best trail cam for the $?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all a crap shoot because we all could tell you we have so and so camera's and they have worked great for years but the problem is they change them almost yearly so by the time you know if the camera works for multiple season they no longer make that exact same one. I would love to buy some more Moutrie D-50 camera's as I bought around 15 of them over a year ago for $50.00 with a 2GB SD card. They all still work perfect but they don't make them any more.

Comment

Sending a Moultrie back for the third time ! Browning next!!

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
        It's all a crap shoot because we all could tell you we have so and so camera's and they have worked great for years but the problem is they change them almost yearly so by the time you know if the camera works for multiple season they no longer make that exact same one. I would love to buy some more Moutrie D-50 camera's as I bought around 15 of them over a year ago for $50.00 with a 2GB SD card. They all still work perfect but they don't make them any more.
        I had/have a lot of those....might get 2 weeks out of them in front of corn and several won't flash at night.

Comment

browning

Comment

I'm replacing all by camera's with browning strike forces when they fail.

Comment

Try a Moultrie Panoramic 150 or 180. They cover 180 degrees of a feed pen or trail. Sensor moves them on motion to either the left, right, or center - wherever the deer is coming in.

I tried the Browing Strikeforce - the battery trey keeps popping out on its own

Comment

Good thread. About to buy 2-3 cams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Browning SF.

Comment

Like most, I've had a bunch of different cameras. The last few years I've had great luck with Browning and Bushnell cameras. I have one old (6 or 7 years) Moultrie that's been fantastic, but the new ones have given me some problems. The Primos camera's I've tried are total junk.

Comment

Browning Strikeforce. I have 4 and no problems in 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
                        Check out Ultimate Wild. It'll remind you of the Bone Collector series Bushnell's and run about $70 wholesale.
                        Ultimate Wild is no long making cameras...they will make a few but no longer production for retail.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                          Browning Strike Force
                          Ditto

Comment

My strike force is the best of all I've personally used, in my budget

Comment

Browning strike force. Is what I'm using now. I have two busnells that are around 12 years old that still work.

Comment

Browning. Longest lasting cams I've ever owned. I have two that haven't left the woods in almost 3 years now. Year round - Still taking great pics. Batteries last long, and pics are nice. My Primos and Moultrie cams barely would make it through two seasons, and that was only putting them out during the season.
                                All the best,
                                Glenn

Comment

Working...
                                X