Beto for Prez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beto for Prez

Well he’s running anyway, I’m not voting for the knucklehead.

This Dem primary will be fun to watch from the sidelines as they all jockey to be the furthest left

The Dem primary race is going to be great theater.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
      The Dem primary race is going to be great theater.
      Agreed, but I’m not convinced it hurts them. They will have the spotlight. Don’t forget the sh1t show the Republican primary was in 2016, and out of the chaos arose the winner.

Beto is the only one that scares me. He’s got to much Barry Obama in him to write him off

Comment

Can't stand him. But it will be fun to watch. He's in over his head and don't know it. IF by some chance he wins the dim nomination, DJT will burn him up in the general election. His family ties to the Mexican cartels will be his demise.

Comment

Who would make a suitable running mate for the Beeto?

Carrot-top
          Mr. Bean
          Pee Wee Herman
          or Jamie from the Progressive insurance commercials?

Comment

Makes me happy and proud to cast a vote....against him

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post

Carrot-top
              Mr. Bean
              Pee Wee Herman
              Lol...........

Comment

This election scares me. All of my friends are solid Trump supporters but I live in a small world. The hatred I read about, the liberal favoritism I see in the press, it all adds up to very bad news.

Thankfully, we serve an awesome God and He is in control. So every day I pray that He protects the righteous, gives us righteous leaders, and sweeps evil from our land.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post

Carrot-top
                  Mr. Bean
                  Pee Wee Herman
                  Post of the day

Comment

Oh Lord help us if the demon crats win the White House. It’s a scary thought! If it’s bad now where will our country be if they are in control. Vote vote vote

Comment

Said he would remove the wall that is already in place in El-Paso, and he is sure if put on a referendum for vote the citizens of el-paso would be for it. Well lets get that on the ballot then sir.

Comment

Do not dismiss Robert Francis O'Rourke out of hand. Uniformed, light weight idiots get elected all the time- do the names Debbie Wasserman Shultz and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez ring a bell. He is just like Obama when he ran- a charismatic person that has basically done nothing to distinguish themselves who captivates the uninformed with unicorn pipe dreams of what they will do if elected. He raises lots of money and by using the name "Beto" he gets the uninformed Hispanic vote that don't know he is really Irish. All he has to do is cruise across the stage on a skate board sucking on a lollypop and the young folks love him. These folks will not go on Fox where they are asked tough questions and don't take BS answers. The Democrat debates are going to be quite a show as to who can give away more of our dollars.

Comment

I have a feeling he will get chewed up nationally...or maybe he gets disappeared and found later to have committed suicide by 2 shots to the back of the head.

Comment

Primary season will be wild but as Bernie found out, it will all be about who the DNC thinks has the best chance to unseat Trump. That person will get all the support, the rest will be starved of cash and media attention. That is how party machines work and always have.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                              This election scares me. All of my friends are solid Trump supporters but I live in a small world. The hatred I read about, the liberal favoritism I see in the press, it all adds up to very bad news.

Thankfully, we serve an awesome God and He is in control. So every day I pray that He protects the righteous, gives us righteous leaders, and sweeps evil from our land.
                              Yes ma'am my thoughts exactly!
                              What is making it more scary for me is the recent rise in the attempts to turn this nation against Israel. When the US does that, God will remove His blessing from this land and we are goners.

Comment

Working...
                              X