• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
    Okay, what did Hannity say?
    x2

There seems to be something stirring between Hillary and Ukranians

Comment

Just watched it. Grrrrrrr...............

Comment

Pretty lengthy and suggest watching the whole deal from yesterday...yes Ukraine has or sounds like they will file charges regarding collusion for the witch to win the 2016 election. Sounds like a storm is coming & sure Hannity will have a follow up today if you can’t find it

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Pretty lengthy and suggest watching the whole deal from yesterday...yes Ukraine has or sounds like they will file charges regarding collusion for the witch to win the 2016 election. Sounds like a storm is coming & sure Hannity will have a follow up today if you can’t find it

It sure does sound like a storm. They’ve supposedly even got a voice recording of that Ukraine group discussing trying to influence the election in Hillary’s favor. That, along with the million and million that went back and forth between Hillary and those people.... Sure isn’t looking good for that lady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            Watched this morning and I sure hope it all comes to fruition! Would have been nice if they had the ol witch herself on tape communicating with the Ukrainian.

Comment

I sure hope it ain’t just clouding up like a storm then blowing away

Comment

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I am already hearing from the left (on twitter)....."the election is long over leave Hillary alone already"

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    I am already hearing from the left (on twitter)....."the election is long over leave Hillary alone already"
                    Reply with, "You leave Trump alone first..."

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      I bet they are saying that now and for good reason... You gotta love it.. She went from a hero to a zero in a blink of an eye... Abort, Abort, Abort.
                      Let the feeding frenzy begin..

Comment

Tic Toc tic toc

Comment

I remain skeptical anything will happen, but am becoming more optimistic.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...t-evil-things/

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            I remain skeptical anything will happen, but am becoming more optimistic.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...t-evil-things/
                            X2

Comment

Sara Carter said the IG report was being held until Mueller was finished. She said with great confidence that the IG would have criminal referrals aplenty. She hasnt been wrong yet.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                Sara Carter said the IG report was being held until Mueller was finished. She said with great confidence that the IG would have criminal referrals aplenty. She hasnt been wrong yet.
                                Yep, agreed. She's on par with Michelle Malcan. What a bulldog!

Comment

Working...
                                X