Kisser button or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kisser button or not?

Just curious to see who all has one on their hunting bow. When I started out I had one and it really helped develop my anchor points. I went away from it for several years, but today while setting up my new to me rig I decided what the heck and put one on for the first time in about 10 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used to, but no more.

Comment

I did away with my Peep Sight and only use a kisser Button now. I improved my groupings a lot by doing so. The peep I was using always seemed to turn at the Moment of truth and now it is one less thing to worry about.

Comment

Yes for me...

Comment

I've never had one but thinking about putting one on when I restring this offseason.

Comment

I use one, it helps verify my anchor is correct when wearing a face mask. I use d-loop material vs a button though, accomplishes the same purpose while saving a little weight on the string!

Comment

No, slows your FPS. Practice on an anchor point.

Comment

Got rid of mine a few years ago. Makes me focus on multiple other anchor points, rather than just one.

- I don’t chase dreams, I HUNT goals

Comment

Yes and have a nock for my nose

Comment

I use a crimp on nock that I touch on the corner of my mouth. Doesn’t really add any weight to the string but it’s big enough that I can feel it.

Comment

I'm thinking of getting one.
                      I hunt pigs at night. New place I get to hunt on doesn't have many good rifle shooting lanes, roads on 2 sides houses on 3.5 sides....

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                        Used to, but no more.
                        x2

Comment

No for me

Comment

I've only been shooting a bow for about 4 years now. I had one put on 2 years ago and it seems to help me get a consistent anchor every shot.

Comment

No, I've got enough crap on my string to worry about.

If you have a solid anchor point and the proper sized peep to sight housing reference.....why add some more crap on your string. KISS

Comment

Working...
                              X