Gatlinburg Tennessee bears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gatlinburg Tennessee bears

Went to Gatlinburg Tennessee and was told to watch for bears at cabin few miles up in mountains, didn’t see any except when driving through town.
    Seen 2 cubs with a momma checking the trash cans and a Pepsi machine
    Attached Files

Yep. Had them come on the porch once when I was there.

Comment

We had them Doug thru your trash that the kids didn't close properly, bit never saw any. I didn't realize they came into town.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Comment

Guess they wanted to see the sights

Comment

Fish and Game trapped one at the condos we were staying in when we were there. You never think about them being that close until you see one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
            Fish and Game trapped one at the condos we were staying in when we were there. You never think about them being that close until you see one.
            Yes
            We were more concerned being in cabin up in mountains and never saw any
            Drove through middle of Gatlinburg about 8 pm and saw these
            I wish I could have gotten pic of the lady that walked out of a door behind the bears and took about 6 or 8 steps towards her car across parking lot before she saw these bears. She quickly spun around and got back through her door in about 2 steps

Comment

We were up there last year and had this one pay us a visit at the cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X