• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chase this! View Post
    pioneer down.

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    r.i.p.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
      I haven't spent much time on this thread but I'm certain this brand has been crapped all over. Regardless, I enjoyed it this evening. Picked up a bottle of Basil Haydens too.

[ATTACH]906330[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      I don't recall anybody crapping all over it. In fact, the Elijah Craig Small Batch is one of my favorite bourbons that is readily available and not allocated. Easy to find and easy to drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
        I haven't spent much time on this thread but I'm certain this brand has been crapped all over. Regardless, I enjoyed it this evening. Picked up a bottle of Basil Haydens too.

[ATTACH]906330[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
        I don’t think anyone has crapped on EC, why just because it’s cheap? That is one of the best bourbons out there for under $30 easy. And the BP is one of my favorite bourbons overall.

Comment

Last night my wife wanted me to make her a mixed drink. After I poured it I figured I’d revisit “TX” (original not the bourbon). I’ve drank truck loads of it in years past but mostly mixed.

Tried it neat:

The cotton candy was so overwhelming I felt I needed insulin afterwards. Followed by vanilla and Carmel Extremely sweet ... was too sweet for me to finish. I’ll save that for mixing (which it does fine at)
          Last edited by Low Fence; 05-01-2018, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            Whipped into a Chinese grocery store in L.A. Mother load!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            This much Pappy in a Chinese grocery store would have me on high alert! Maybe too good to be true? I had to laugh at how there’s 20k worth of bourbon sitting there, and somehow 2 bottles of Weller Special Reserve snuck into the pic.
            Last edited by elkaholic9292; 05-01-2018, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by elkaholic9292 View Post
              This much Pappy in a Chinese grocery store would have me on high alert! Maybe too good to be true? I had to laugh at how there’s 20k worth of bourbon sitting there, and somehow 2 bottles of Weller Special Reserve snuck into the pic.
              A 750ml Weller 12 sells for $150 in liquor stores in L.A. California gets almost no allocation of Wellers.

$20k? The single Pappy 25 bottle sells for $15k on the secondary. Crazy.

Comment

Picked this guy up today. Haven’t tried the Pact 4, but the 3 was solid. I’ll get it opened and report back before too long.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8124.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	24538801

Let’s see how this is. Can’t remember what it taste like last time I had it.

Comment

Originally posted by makotex View Post
                    [ATTACH]906759[/ATTACH]

Let’s see how this is. Can’t remember what it taste like last time I had it.

It’s good, always has been.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                      It’s good, always has been.

Yessir mighty fine

Comment

Broke out the barrel proof tonight. Man this one is good.

Comment

Found EHT single barrel today, looking forward to trying this one!

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                            Found EHT single barrel today, looking forward to trying this one!
                            I’m an EHT fan! I have the SB, Rye and BP. Trying like hell to get a Four Grain.

Comment

I’m an EHT fan! I have the SB, Rye and BP. Trying like hell to get a Four Grain.
                              The Four Grain is delicious, I made the mistake last year of trying the small batch and it got me hooked. I haven’t had an offering from them that was not an excellent pour

Comment

Picked this guy up today. Haven’t tried the Pact 4, but the 3 was solid. I’ll get it opened and report back before too long.

Reviews of the Pact 4 have been favorable

Comment

Working...
                                X