Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiger is back!!

Comment

All those that said he will never win again... how does that crow taste!!!

Comment

Greatest comeback in sports history. It's not just this win but also the tournaments leading up to it...you just knew it was coming. He just barely missed raking in the Fed Ex cup as well...very very solid comeback season for Tiger. It was awesome to watch. Without a doubt...GOAT.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
          Yep, Golfs all about Tiger. Heck he can miss the cut and the stupid network will show more highlights of him missing the cut than the guys on the leaderboard. Not a Tiger fan.
          Greatest athlete and golfer of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
            Greatest athlete and golfer of all time.
            Yep is is. Too bad his wife and family were not as important as other things in his life.

Comment

Yep is is. Too bad his wife and family were not as important as other things in his life.
              I will leave the judgment of his life to someone else, I’m judging his Golf, if you don’t like it move on to another thread.

Comment

I will leave the judgment of his life to someone else, I’m judging his Golf, if you don’t like it move on to another thread.
                Capt, I thought this was a campfire discussion. Can my opinion not differ from yours?

Comment

Yes, it’s ABOUT TIGERS VICTORY not Tigers family.

Comment

I fairly certain a few folks on TBH would leave their wives and kids for a little tiger.
                    He's a good golfer these days, finally worthy of the thousands of hours of highlights they have shown of him in the last 3 years.
                    Congrats are in order. But it shouldn't be orgasmic

Comment

All those that said he will never win again... how does that crow taste!!!
                      I’m eating that crow! I was never a hater but a couple years ago I did not believe he would ever win again. Neither did a lot people, including his doctors. Very very impressive!

Comment

Every shot from today, in 20 min.

Comment

Yes, it’s ABOUT TIGERS VICTORY not Tigers family.
                          Thanks for the clarification. See how easy that was.

Comment

Haters just can't admit they're wrong, and that he still has mad golf skills, so they try to change the topic from golf, to his personal life, or (fill in the blank).
                            What's next......but, but, but TRUMP!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                              It's not so much the haters its the realists.

He won one tournament in how many years and now your love for him is justified?

He tweaks his back in the off season do you really expect him to be competitive at all next year?

That’s one of the dumbest things I think I’ve ever read on here. Lol. It’s justified because he now has 80 wins. Not like it’s the first time he has won. HATER

Comment

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
                                That’s one of the dumbest things I think I’ve ever read on here. Lol. It’s justified because he now has 80 wins. Not like it’s the first time he has won. HATER
                                The stupidest thing I have ever read on here was this thread getting started when Tiger had put himself in the position to win by his history of closing out on Sunday. Where were y'all the last five years?

If you all were so confident in this happening why wasn't this thread started on Wed night before play was started. Or when the Fed X chase for the $$ race started?

Or maybe on Friday night before he lit up the front 9?

Y'all had as little faith in him as the haters did.

The proof is in this bandwagon post.

Now go get your Tiger jammies on and get to bed.

Comment

Working...
                                X