X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wear them when working at ranch, in yard, or fishing

I like them, but be careful dog thinks they are chew toys

Comment

Just got one, got my finger partially skinned years ago. Didn’t need one mainly because I know I’m married and am not in the habit of fooling around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve worn them for several years. After I lost my last one, I found some at Walmart in the fitness section that were Golds Gym brand, 2 for $5.

Comment

A buddy of mine from TCU is one of the co-founders. I love mine.

Comment

Had them for years . Actually wore one out. Had this one about 2 months

Comment

I wear one when working around the lease and house.

Comment

Eh don’t over pay with qalo.. just get on amazon and get a knock off. I love my rubber wedding band. Like 3 packs for dirt cheap.highly doubt I’ll wear my real band daily again.

Comment

I'm a fan. The Amazon ones are much cheaper, but they only last about 6 months for me. The last one my wife bought was a qualo and it's a year and a half old and still fine. Still money ahead for the Amazon rings.
                  Ive seen pictures of another knife maker who had a knife caught his metal ring while grinding. Ive never worn a metal ring in the shop since.

Comment

I had one . Didn’t care for it . Made my finger breakout with a nasty rash .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Wear mine at work everyday. If my wife hadn’t have had one made custom for me, I’d wear this one all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love mine. Had it for a year after i lost previous one in the surf. Never take it off, from fishing to cleaning deer to work. Tough to beat.

Comment

This is the 3 pack that I bought off Amazon. I only wear the black one.

Silicone Rings | Wedding Bands for Men - 3 Rings Pack-

Comment

Love them. Cant even tell you have it on

Comment

All I wear. I get about a year out of ome before its wore out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I never could make myself like a wedding ring that didnt have the precious metal look to it. Almost got one just so it didnt feel weird without my ring but then they made it where we couldn't even wear the rubber ones on the drilling rig. Metal or nothing!

Comment

Working...
                                X