Abilene Bowhunters • TBOT Saturday, March 24, 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
    Sounds like I’m good to go. Gonna try to get three rounds in.
    So much for tendonitis!!!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      So much for tendonitis!!!

Bisch
      It’s weird. It hurts to draw the first couple times. Then it feels fine. Next morning not so much!

Comment

Crown and Tramadol . . . [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas Traditional Archery (Mark Watts)

Texas Traditional Archery (Mark Watts) will have a booth with his beautiful Recurve and Longbows. Mark is scheduled to also attend the Hill Country Shootout. Thanks Mark.

Comment

Abilene Bowhunters • TBOT Saturday, March 24, 2018

Texas Traditional Archery (Mark Watts) will have a booth at the Abilene Bowhunters - TBOT shoot March 24th. Check out his beautiful bows.
            Attached Files

Comment

Getting a late start but headed that way. Maybe they'll still be someone to shoot with when I get there.

Comment

Great shoot.
                Saw lots of old Friends, and had a ton of fun,

But

Whew !!!!
                My distance judging SUX !!!!!!

Rick

Comment

Don't feel bad. Worst score I've ever shot.

But it was still fun! Great afternoon shooting with an awesome young man. His dad kept score so I didn't have to keep up with the bad score. Just visit and shoot. Good afternoon and a good course.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                    Don't feel bad. Worst score I've ever shot.

But it was still fun! Great afternoon shooting with an awesome young man. His dad kept score so I didn't have to keep up with the bad score. Just visit and shoot. Good afternoon and a good course.

Sorry I missed ya.
                    You must have shown up after we were already out shooting.

I left pretty quick after we got done, because both me & the kiddo were pretty worn out. He fell asleep before I got out the front gate with him, and slept all the way home.

I didn't shoot a bad score. Just hittin em high a lot ( a whole lot), which is kinda what I expected.

Rick

Comment

It was a good setup. Pretty tough course, and it showed in the scores. I personally did not shoot all that well (actually stunk the place up with my recurve). Great warmup for Vanderpool!!!

Wish more folks could have made it out!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                        It was a good setup. Pretty tough course, and it showed in the scores. I personally did not shoot all that well (actually stunk the place up with my recurve). Great warmup for Vanderpool!!!

Wish more folks could have made it out!

Bisch

My sentiments exactly. Only I stunk it with my longbow too.

Comment

One of the best sets I have shot in a long time. Anyone who didn't make it missed out

Comment

Results are in!

Bisch

Comment

Good shooting gentlemen. I was very disappointed with my score. I could have blamed my moving nock point but in all honesty I just didn't focus well. It was a nice course, the animals set up very well, some challenging shots but nothing that were the "lucky if I hit it" type. Well thought out and fun.

Comment

i Could find a lot of things to blame on my performance at this thing. Every time I drew any of my bows, a voice in my head said “ let down”. In other words, nothing felt right. I had a welp on my arm from the string just letting me know I was doing everything wrong. I told Bisch after the first round that was my worst score yet. Little did I know, the next two just got worse. Just wanted to baseball bat swing my brand new Bob Lee up against a tree! At the end of the day, it’s just a game. Despite it all, still ended up having a great time. ( I know, that last sentence contradicts the entire paragraph)

Comment

Working...
                                X